New Years!

Ally's P.O.V

New Years came really quick and I was getting ready. I was still deciding between a dress and some jeans and a T'shirt. You know what, fuck it. I put on:

I did my natural make on (mascara, liquid eyeliner and pink lipstick) I put on my earrings and looked at my reflection one more time

I did my natural make on (mascara, liquid eyeliner and pink lipstick) I put on my earrings and looked at my reflection one more time. Mum was taking care of Cal tonight and he was sleeping on my bed. I gave him a kiss on the top of his small head and smiled. I got my keys and yelled at Luke. "Luke! C'mon! We're leaving!" I shouted and he ran down the stairs. He was wearing a red flannel, black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. He smiled. "You look pretty Ally." He told me and smiled. He smiled back and we got in my car.

I started driving to Ashton's house. We decided to have New Years there. We got to his house and there was already music blasting. "Please be safe Ally." Luke told me and I nodded. We locked pinkies and we headed in. I started looking for Calum and then some hands wrapped around my waist. I jumped and turned around to find Calum smiling at me.

"You look hot babe." He grinned. "So do you." I said. He was wearing his Santa Cruz shirt with black skinny jeans. He smirked and pecked my lips. "Wanna get a drink?" I asked and him and he shook his head no. "Why not Calum?" I asked. "Last time you were the sobber one, I'm gonna return the favor." He smiled. "No Cal, please get a drink with me!" I begged and he laughed. "No shorty. Go get a drink I'll be here." He smiled. I sighed and gave in and went in the kitchen.

Ashton's P.O.V

"You look hot tonight babe." I smirked at Ad who was wearing a tight short red dress. She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ash...I'm r-ready." She blushed looking down. I smiled and carried her bridal style up to my room. I took my shirt off and unzipped her dress. "Um..Ash...I'm a v-virgin t-too..." she said quietly and I backed up. "But I wanna give it to you." She smiled as I presed her down on my bed.

Ally's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and got out a beer. "Hey hot momma." A guy siad as he started giving me kisses down my neck. "Get off of me!" I yelled. He was obviously really drunk, you could smell the alcohol a mile away. "What's wrong?" He smirked. Ughh, he's that type of guy; the one night stand. He grabbed me by the waist and I kicked him so he would get off, but he was stronger than me.

He laughed at my pathetic tries. "Get off of her!" Calum yelled as he pulled the guy off of me. "Woah, calm down man. It's just a party!" He said as he stumbled away. I rolled my eyes and Calum gave me a hug and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"No, don't leave me shorty. You're mine and no one else." He said and I smiled. "I will always be yours. He was on me. I would never do that to you." I smiled and he smiled back. "I know." He whispered in my ear. "Wanna go somewhere else, quieter?" I asked and he nodded and lead me out to Ash's backyard that had a swing set. Probably Harry's.

We sat on them and started talking as I sipped my beer. "How's Cal doing?" He asked. "Fine, but he misses you." I said pouting and booping his nose. "Aww!" He said. He intertwined our fingers together as we swung together. "I was thinking maybe we could have a small party or cuddle day." He smiled. Our birthdays were coming up. I was gonna turn 18 and he was turning 19.

"A small party on your birthday and the cuddle day on my birthday." I smiled. "14 days is to much to wait for a cuddle day!" He whined. I giggled and went to get another beer. He was behind me. "Ya know, I'm not a baby!" I said and he laughed. "You're my baby, I want you to be safe." He said as he wrapped an arm around me.

I got a beer and then another and another. I was a little tipsy and Calum was laughing. "I think that's enough babe." He said as he took the fifth beer out of my hand. "Stop being sp boriiiinnnngggg!" I slurred and he laughed. "I'm taking you home now." He said and I pouted. "It's still earlyyy!" I complained. "Ally, it's 1am. We need to go home." He said as he put the beer on the counter and took me to his car.

"Caluuuum! You're sooooooooo boriiiinnnngggg!" I said as I crossed my arms around my chest and slumped in my seat. He laughed and turned to me. We started a make out session and then pulled away to breathe. "Happy New Years baby." He smiled. "Happy New Years Cal-Pal!" I said as he started the car. We drove to his house and he took me to the living room. "I'm gonna be sick." I said as I sat down and ran to his bathroom.

"Throw it all up babe." He said as he held back my hair. I finished and smiled at him. I sat against the wall and buried my face in my lap. "I'm sorry for not listening Cal..." I admitted. All night he told me to stop drinking or I would get sick. "It's okay Al, I love drunk Ally." He said as he smirked. I lightly kicked his leg as he sat beside me.

He laughed. "Just for that, you're not gonna get laid tonight." I laughed. "Dammit!" He muttered. I laughed and leaned on his shoulder. "Thanks for being here. I don't know what I would've done without you." I smiled. "Same. I would just be a clock killing time." He told me. I smiled and he gave me one of his T-shirts to wear. I felt arms pick me up and lay me somewhere.

"Good night Ally." He said and wrapped his arms around me.
~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~*
That sucked balls!
Sorry! I couldn't think of anything! I've never really had writers block and I don't like when I get it. But I have some really interesting chapters coming later in 2 or so weeks! This may be the last update I will publish until Idk when... Sorry but there is a load of stress in school rn... If there are any typos, I apologize. I'm tired AF! Lol, I wrote this chapter whilist listening to 'Take Me Home' XD

QOTC: Of you could get drunk with someone, who would it be?

AOTC: Shawn Mendes, Joe Sugg and Jack and Jack...

Stay bad my bad bitches!
- 💙