Yas I Dwid!

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up in Calum's arms. I smiled, I missed waking up in his arms. I nuzzled my face in his chest as he kept snoring. It was a Tuesday morning and the rain was pouring down. I love rain.

It just makes me feel safe and cozy. Today was gonna involve lots of cuddles, movies and Cally time. I guess we stole Ash and Ad's idea...

"Good morning shorty." Calum smiled. "G'morning." I smiled back. He gave me a small kiss and got up. "Is it okay if I take a shower?" he asked me and I nodded and smiled. He took his shirt off and threw it at me.

He smirked and I blushed. I'll never get used to seeing him without a shirt. I must've been drooling because he laughed. "I know you like what you see." He smirked and I blushed.

He went in my bathroom and I heard the water turn on. I tried moving around and succeeded! I went over to my closet and got out a 'Tryxe' hoodie and went in my drawers and got out some black leggings.

I put on Calum's beanie because I really didn't want to do my hair. I didn't bother with make up and did my bed. Then the water turned off and I sat on my bed getting on my laptop.

I was super bored and got on Youtube. I started watching Kai's videos and died laughing. "What's funny?" Calum asked. "Look!" I said a I wiped away some tears. "Cwubby Bwunny!" Kai said. "No! Ywo dwidn't sway it rwight!" Connor argued.

"Yas I dwid!" Kai argued as he tried keeping the marshmallows in his mouth. They couldn't help it and burst out laughing. Their marshmallows went everywhere. "Now you're gonna help me clean my bed!" Connor laughed.

 "Now you're gonna help me clean my bed!" Connor laughed

Calum laughed with me. "Cuddle?" (No, you're in a gay band 😂) I asked Calum and he smiled and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. (Just pretend Luke's not there!)

Calum's P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and smiled. "Goooooooooooood morning!" Alfie started his video. "Calum!!! We need to get to the studio!" Luke came in. I groaned.

"But I wanna be here with my shorty!" I whined. "You'll have the rest of the day! C'mon!" Luke said as he pulled me off Ally. "Bye Cal!" Ally smiled. I smiled back, about to give her a kiss but Luke had already rushed me out.

"What the hell?!" I asked him. "John..." He told me. "What does he want?" I asked with anger in my voice. "I don't know, but this time it's something good. I promise." Luke told me giving me a half smile.

"It better...." I mumbled. We got in his car and drove to John's house. "I uh forgot to tell you, it's just you and me. Mikey and Ash are exploring the arena for tonight." Luke said. I shrugged and a maid opened the door before I could even knock.

"John is waiting for you guys in his office." She said quietly. I mumbled a thanks and we walked to his office. He was sitting in his leather chair facing the wall. He dramatically turned around and smiled at us. "Boys!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Cally." He said smiling. "What about Cally?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow. "Is it still pretend?" He asked looking at me. "No not anymore." I said quietly.

"Perfect! When are the babies coming?" He asked smirking. "N-not soon..." I said causing Luke to glare at me. "I swear!" I said in defense. "Your birthdays, and Mikey's."John said and we explained stuff. Blah blah stuff, music and other stuff.
--------------------------------------------
Ally's P.O.V

Calum and Luke have been gone over 4 hours now. Mum joined me watching shows. Then she started talking with me. "You're going to be 18 soon." She said smiling as he held my hands. "Yeah." I sighed. "Aren't you excited?" She asked.

"Not that much." I admitted. "Why?" She asked. "I don't know. I guess I don't want to grow up." I shrugged. She pulled me into a hug. "I promise me and Joy will make your birthdays special." She said smiling.

"What do you want for Christmas?" She asked out o the blue. "I just wanna visit Connor and Kai in L.A. I miss them so much." I sighed. She smiled. "So you wanna go to L.A?" She asked.

"I kinda do wish they would come." I said honestly. "Well, why don't you ask them?" Mum said lighting up the mood but I soon broke the happiness. "Mum, they're famous Youtubers that have a life over in L.A, I just can't ask them 'Would you come all the way from there he to Sydney'!" I told her.

"I know those guys. They'd do anything to see you again." Mum smiled. I ended up asking them and they agreed! I was more excited than ever!

Tyler, Connor, Zoe, Alfie, Dan, Phil, Troye, Kai and Loise were all coming! I gave my mum a hug and she smiled and told me 'I told you so'. I rolled my eyes.

*Lets just skip all the way to November 19, sorry for that. I just don't know why to write anymore!*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry for that time skip!
I just really don't know what to write anymore! But interesting will come up later. Maybe this was a short chapter? Sorry!
Literally all I do is apologize!😂

I just wanted to update 3 times today bc 1.k READS!

QOTC: If you have the same birthday as someone, who would be?

AOTC: Mikey or Calum
I mean, Calum's b-day is close days to mine so....

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜