Chocolate Strawberries!

I really don't know what to write anymore and there are a lot of time skips. I apologize in advance.

Calum's P.O.V

Shorty: How are we going to tell Luke?

Me: Idk, maybe we should dye his penguin blue

Shorty: Luke would be so pissed!

Me: Oh yeah....

Shorty: Maybe we could leave clues or something?

Me: Sounds good

Shorty: Feels Good! Yay!

Me: ;)

I put my phone down and smiled at her. She smiled back and told me to follow her. We went outside and she was getting in the drivers seat but I didn't let her. "Why Cal?" She asked pouting.

"You're pregnant Ally! I'm driving." I argued and she huffed and got in passengers seat. She didn't talk at all the whole ride and stared out the window. "I'm sorry baby." I told her as we stopped at a stop sign.

"I can't stay mad at you she said as she smashed her lips onto mine. (Kissing at the stops signs darling!) There was a honk behind us and I groaned and started driving again. Finally we got to her house and Liz was still working.

"So I have colored paper and art stuff in my room. Maybe we can make something out of that." She smiled. We walked up to her room and she took out a box. "So maybe one in his room and then another in the kitchen." I suggested and she smiled.

For maybe an hour we were laughing together and making little papers and stuff. They read out 'It's A...... BOY!!! :)'

We put them around the house with clues and called the others to come. Luke arrived first and quickly searched everywhere. "It's." Mel read. "A." Bri read. "BOY!!!." Luke yelled.

Ally giggled and Luke picked her up gently. "Omg!!!!!" Luke squealed. "It's a boy?" Mikey asked coming out of the bathroom. Bri nodded and he smiled. "Awww!" He said and we all smiled. "But I wanted it to be named Michaela." He mumbled and we all laughed.
(Lets just remember she's 5 months and Ad is 7 months!)
------------------------------------------

*Some Time Later*
Ally's P.O.V
"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, if you do not buy me that caramel chocolate ice cream, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" Ad warned. She had A LOT of cravings and poor Ashton always got threatened and ran as fast as he could to get whatever she wanted.

"Caluuuuuuum!" I yelled and he came down as fast as lightning. "Yes babe?" He asked smiling. "Can you get me chocolate covered strawberries?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him. He smiled and nodded. "Anything else my queen?" He asked and I giggled. "You may go now." I answered and he got his keys and headed out.

He's been treating me so well. He's always on time and always has what I want. (;)Jk!) Mikey and Bri came and sat next to me. "Aww poor Calum." Bri said and Mikey laughed. "It's his fault. He got HER pregnant." Mikey shrugged and continued to laugh. I sighed and they looked at me.

"No-um-I didn't mean it that way." Mikey quickly said. "No it's fine but now that I realize it, I've been a complete bitch to him and all he's trying to do is please me." I said as I felt tears coming. "No, don't cry." Bri said as she gave me a hug but that made me want to cry more. Mikey wrapped his arms around both of us as I sobbed into Bri's shirt.

*Flashback*
"Shut the fuck up Calum! You don't know why it's like to carry a human being inside of you! All you do is 'Oh I'm in a famous band called 5 Seconds Of Summer! Look at me I can play the bass!' " I said in a mocking tone. I saw his eyes get watery and I instantly regretted it.

I sighed. "Calum I'm sorry." I apologized but he didn't say anything. "Calum! Babe I'm sorry! Nothing hurts more than the quiet!" I said singing The Quiet by Troye. He gave me a huge hug. "You're right, I don't know what it's like. And I'm sorry for even saying anything." He said into my hair as he ran his hand through it.
*Flashback Ended*

I started crying more. "Where is Calum and your strawberries- Ally! Princess don't cry!" Luke came in and Bri and Mikey pulled out and Luke gave me a hug and I buried my face into his chest still crying.

"L-Luke I-" I hiccuped but he cut me off. "Shh, princess everything I okay." He told me, running his hand through my hair. Calum has been gone for like almost two hours. I don't want to seem clingy or anything but this worried me.

I got a text and read it.

Calum: Babe I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. Traffic is just so long! I'll be there in 20 min <3

Me: :3*

Calum: Again with the butt?!

Me: lol

Calum: <3

Calum's P.O.V

I laughed and turned my phone off as I looked ahead. I sighed. I was stick in traffic and my baby needed her strawberries. Soon the line started moving a little. After 10 minutes of waiting it moved completely and I could go on.

I got home and sighed as I saw Ally. "Calum!" He said as Cal jumped off her lap an ran to me. I chuckled and smiled. "Hey shorty. Here." I said as I gave her her strawberries. "Yeah about that....I kinda just want chocolate now." She said and my eyes widened.

"Aww! I was just kidding. I love you." She gave me a small peck and started eating. I smiled and we watched the movie she was watching together. "What are we going to name him?" She asked.

"I dunno. What do you want to name him?" I asked smiling. "Can we name him Niall?" She asked laughing. I smiled. "If you want."
"It was a joke." She said and I nodded. "Yeah I know." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and she laid on my chest.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Awww! Luke is just so cute! I need a Luke! Did you enjoy this? I think it sucked balls!

QOTC: What would you name a girl if Luke was the father?

AOTC: Michaela Hemmings😂

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜