MELANIE AND LUKE!

I was thinking (MIRACLE!) maybe this story will just have 40 or 50 parts....=^•^=

*Skip Thanksgiving now December 15!*

Ally's P.O.V

Since that night me an Calum made our promises, we've been closer than ever and he's the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.

"Ally! Haha! I won again!" Bri said as Mikey gave her a kiss. "Yeah.." I sighed. "Is everything okay?" Mikey asked and Bri and Calum looked over at me.

"Yeah. I just hate loosing!" I smiled and they laughed. "Aww babe. I bet you'll beat them next time." Calum said kissing my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled.

Me as Calum were against Mikey and Bri at playing video games. It was 5 to 5 and to break the tie, Calum and Mikey have to have the battle of death. "I'm going to win!" Mikey said causing Calum to laugh.

"Haha! You thought!" Calum said as they both got their controllers ready to play. Mikey won......
"Really Calum?! You could've tried harder!" I said as I playfully hit him on the arm. "Ow, baby I tried." He smiled. "Well, you don't try hard." I said as me and Bri laughed at my song reference.

"Good one!" Bri said. "Thanks." I said still laughing. Finally, Mikey caught up and laughed. Calum pouted and wrapped his arm around me. "GUYS!" Luke came in.

"WHAT?" I asked in the same tone he yelled. "WE NEED TO GO TO THE PARK! NOW!" Luke yelled and we laughed. "Why?" Calum asked. "Please just come with me!" Luke begged. We smiled and got in Luke's car an drove to the park.

Ash and Ad were already there sitting on a bench, hands together and laughing. I smiled, Ashlyn is just goals. We got out and Luke was sweating. Luke, are you okay?" I asked him. "Y-yes." He stuttered.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed. "This may be stupid but, remember that girl that I always text on Twitter?" He asked and I nodded. "I-I'm meeting up with her today and I'm r-really n-nervous." He confessed and I smiled.

"Aww! Lukey! Just be yourself. Don't be nervous." I told him reassuring him. He smiled. "Thanks Al, with our you I would've been a mess." He said giving me a hug. "So you're meeting up with Sydneydiann?" I asked and he nodded.

"I actually want to meet her too. Shes really supportive and nice." I smiled and he smiled back. "So she's supposed to be sitting at that bench at 1:30." he smiled.

It was still 11:20 so she'll arrive in 10 minutes.
*10 Minutes Later.....*

We saw a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes sitting on a bench. When she the guys and me she almost passed out. Luke smiled as he saw her. They both hugged and she started to cry. She was kinda short compared to all of us but when her and Luke stood next to each other it was the cutest thing ever!

"Shh, don't cry Mel." Luke said as they pulled out and he gave Mikey, Ash and Calum a hug. Then she came over to me and smiled. "OMG Ally you are my idol!" She said and we hugged. "Thanks for always being there love." I said and she smiled.

We hanged around with her and then left her and Luke alone.

Luke's P.O.V

"I literally thought this whole 'Lets Meet Up In The Park' thing was a prank!" She said laughing. I laughed with her. "Mel, why would it be a prank?" I asked. "I don't know. Cruel people on the Internet!" She said smiling at me.

"I just really wanted to meet you, all this time texting you was awesome but I never seemed to get you off my mind and really wanted to meet you." I told we blushing. She smiled. "Lukey!" She said causing me to get butterflies

"You are very beautiful Melanie. You know that, right?" I asked and she blushed and looked down. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me with her hazel eyes. She smiled.
*3 Hours Later....*

"I should. Really get going now. But I finally met you guys! And thanks Luke for always making me smile." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek causing me to turn bright red. I'm never washing this cheek ever!

She laughed and left. Ally and the others were sitting at some tables and I walked over to them. "Oooh! Lukey got a girlfriend!" Mikey teased. "Oh shut up." I mumbled.

"Melanie and Luke sitting on a tree K-I-S-" I cut them off. "We're just friends!" I said. "Sure. You keep telling yourself that." Ally said causing the others to laugh.

"Fuck you guys." I mumbled. They laughed. "No but really, Luke man I hope you make a move soon." Ash told me smiling. I smiled back.

Maybe one day.......

Calum's P.O.V

Luke just met a girl named Melanie and it seems he's really in love with her. I hope he gets the girl. Luke has been single for ever!

It's getting closer to Christmas and I have no clue what to get Ally. I want something special but then nothing that's too fancy. I just don't know! I need help, I might as well ask Mali or mum. Talking about Mali, she's getting married with JC in March!

Back to Ally, I still don't know. I was thinking maybe a song and something else. I have 10 days to think about it. "Cal!" Ally yelled. "Mhm?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I said, Chocolate or Vanilla?" She giggled. "Whatever you're getting." I smiled. "Then, 2 Chocolate ice creams please!" She ordered and I smiled as I pecked her lips.

We were at ice cream place just by ourselves. (I mean like just us two and other random people.)
We sat at at table with a pink umbrella above us. "How'd I get so lucky to have a girl like you?" I asked smiling.

"How'd I get so lucky to have extra sprinkles on my ice cream?" Ally playfully mocked me as she put some ice cream on my nose with her finger. I laughed and she smiled.

I rubbed some on her cheek and she laughed. She got some sprinkles and put them on the chocolate ice cream on my nose and they stuck on. "Hey!" I complained as I tried to lock it off but failed.

She giggled and wiped it off with a napkin. "Sowy." She apologized pouting. I smiled and she sat on my lap and my arms wrapped around her waist as watched some little kids playing around.

They started to play tag and Ally smiled. "Look Calum!" She said pointing at them. "I see them shorty." I laughed. She saw a little girl with blonde hair crying in the corner and her smile turned into a frown.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MELANIE AND LUKE, SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES MEET UP, THEN COMES LOVE AND THEN COMES LUKE AND MELANIE BABIES!
Im childish AF! lol....
What are they gonna do with the little girl?
Who is she?

Is she secretly an ALIEN?!

QOTC: If you could throw cold spaghetti at someone, who would it be?

AOTC: Tyler Oakley. I wanna see it sliding off his face! Lol! 😂

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜