If Luke Finds Out...

Like I said its now November 19!

Ally's P.O.V

Me, Bri and Ad were at the store looking for decorations for Mikey's part tomorrow. "I think we should get pizza decorations!" Bri exclaimed.

I smiled and put it in the basket. "And now..and OMG yes! And this..yes that too....and add that!" Bri was going crazy putting any thing Mikey likes in the basket.

Me an Ad were laughing while she was throwing stuff in. When she finished, we told her to take things out that she didn't need. She started fussing but in the end (I'm not gonna! What was-.....) she took things out.

She swiped her credit card and we drove to Calum's house. "So we're just going to put this in the garage for now and we'll get it tomorrow." Ad explained to Calum, who nodded and lead is to his garage.

"Now I gotta go visit Mikey! Bye girls! Bye Calum!" Bri said as she left and we wave goodbye. "I was thinking, maybe we should put this over here, and that over there. What do you think Al?" Ad asked. "Thats good." I smiled.

She smiled back and went into the house to get water. "Babeeeeeeee!" Calum whined. I giggled. "Yes Cal-Pal?" I asked and he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

He whispered in my ear: "I love you." In a childish voice. "I love you too." I giggled. He spun me around and out foreheads were touching.

He leaned in and gave me a long kiss that soon turned into a make out session and after that it turned into him giving me kisses down my neck. He looked for my sweet spot and found it.

Calum's P.O.V

I found her sweet spot and started sucking in it. A soft moan escaped her mouth causing me to smirk. "C-Cal...." She said quietly. "Yes?" I asked innocently.

"D-don't r-rush t-things..." She said and I pulled back. "Oh shit!" I said. "What?" She asked. She put her hand on her neck and found a hickey. "Calum!" She whined. "Sorry babe." I apologized.

"Just use that shit girls use." I said calmly. She sighed and reached into her purse to pull out some concealer. "If Luke finds out.." She said but I didn't let her finish. If Luke finds out he would kill me!

"But he won't." I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and pecked my lips. "Can you stay over?" I begged. She giggled and nodded. She texted her mum and then we walked back in the house. "Guess I'm just gonna go to Ash's house now." Ad smiled.

We both nodded. "Also Ally, you got a little something there." She smirked pointing to the hickey. Ally blushed and hugged Ad as she left. "Movie?" I asked.

She smiled and I lead her to my room and got my laptop and put on Netflix. She laid on my chest and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her small body and she cuddled into me.
--------------------------------------------

"Calum! Wake up!" Ally giggled. "Morning shorty." I smiled and sat up. "Today is Mikey's birthday!" She said. "Yeah!" I said. "I'm face timing him." She smiled.

"Happy Birthday Mikey!" Me and her said as Mikey smiled. "Aww! Guys!" He gushed. "Hey Bri!" Ally said as she saw Bri on Mikey's chest. "Hey Cally." She smiled. We both smiled and talked with them. (nah they fucked...Jk!)

"Soooooo, what are you guys getting me today?" Mikey asked with excitement. "A hug from me." Ally said. "Oh how exciting! Thanks Ally!" Mikey said sarcastically as we all laughed.

"Hey! At least I got you something!" Ally argued. "Fine. I'll let it slip this time. Just THIS time." Mikey said exaggerating the word 'this'.

"Don't worry Mikey." Ally laughed. "Okay." Mikey mumbled.
------------------------------------------

Me, Ash, and Luke were at the pizza place ordering pizza for Mikey's party. Then we went to a store and Ash put in some beer and whistled as he walked away.

"Really?" I asked laughing. "Maybe....." He said as he ran away. I laughed and looked at the beer. I was about to take them out but left them in. I payed and we got in Ash's car.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey!
This was a short chapter, I know. Thats bc next chapter is THE PARTY!
I don't know if something will happen......

Also yes. today I'm not updating twice. I'm not in the mood, had a horrible day today at school and I don't don't feel well.

But that's not important...

QOTC: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THE 5H WORK FROM HOME?!?!?!?

AOTC: I know not everyone like 5H, but that song!!!! IT'S SO CATCHY AND GOOOOD!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜