Streaking School!

Calum's P.O.V

Today I gave Ally my phone number again! She might be forgiving me now! When I went downstairs I found Luke scrolling through Twitter with a worried face. "Whats wrong?" I asked and he sat me down next to him.

"It's getting worse Calum." He said quietly so Ally wouldn't hear. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Look." He said handing me his phone.

It was another picture of me and Ally, her face a little more noticeable. "Oh shit!" I said worried. 'Whats up guys?" Ally asked leaning against me to try and see Luke's screen.

"Just a crazy fan named Jules." Luke laughed. I laughed too. It was half a lie half true. For some reason she was always the first to favorite and retweet our tweets, but she was here from the beginning, she's really supportive.

"Oh okay." She said continuing to eat her Fruit Loops. I laughed as she looked like a little kid. "One, two, twee." She said as she counted them and put them in her mouth. She was defiantly still as immature as before.

Me and Luke laughed. "What? I'm enjoying my Fruit Loops, want some?" She asked. I laughed harder and she shrugged. We just sat on the couch watching movies waiting for Troye to call.

Me and Luke getting more and more worried because news was spreading fast. We were scrolling through news and more and more clues were leading to Ally.

'She wore a red tight dress. Black high heels and blonde hair straightened.' We read. "How do they know all this?" I asked Luke quietly. "I don't know, but we better do something." He said and I nodded. "What can we do?" I asked.

He shrugged and kept watching the movie.

*5 movies later.....*

"Troye's calling!" Ash yelled and we all ran upstairs.

Ally's P.O.V

We all ran upstairs and sat on my bed. "Hey guys!" Troye, Connor, Kai and Tyler said. "Hey!" We all said in unison. We talked about stuff until Connor said we should play 'Truth Or Dare'. We all agreed.

"Can I go first?" I asked smirking and the guys nodded. "Lady's first." Troye said causing me to blush. "I dare you and Tyler to kiss." I told Troye and Tyler. They both blushed and looked at each other.

"And you kiss Calum." Tyler smirked. "If you let me film Troyeler and it post it on social media." I said knowing they'll say no and I wouldn't have to kiss Calum. "Okay then." Tyler smirked.

"What?" I asked. "Go ahead, or do you want us to go first?" Troye asked smirking. "Go first, before you'll back up from the dare." I said back. "What about you?" Connor asked.

"I pinky promise I won't." I said as I sighed. I already pinky promised, there's no going back now. "She pinky promised. She never breaks that!" Connor said as Troye and Tyler leaned in.

I got my phone out and recorded everything. "Going everywhere in a few..It's up!" I said proudly. They looked at each other and then at us. "Your turn." Kai said smirking.

"Fuck you guys!" I said as I made my way over to Calum. "No, you don't have to this. You can just ba-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his soft baby ones.

We pulled out and he was shocked. Sparks flew everywhere but I shook it off. This isn't real love, just a dare, I said to myself. The guys were smirking. "So how is it to kiss the Calum Thomas Hood?" Kai asked.

"Meh, soft lips I guess. But really good kisser." I answered honestly. Calum blushed. "So how does it feel kissing the Ally Elizabeth Hemmings?" Mikey asked smirking. Calum stayed quiet but smiled. I had the urge to roll my eyes but couldn't.

"Next! Okay Luke, I dare you to follow a fan now!" Ash said. "OMG no! That's an awesome dare!" I said. "There's so many! I can't choose!" Luke said.
"Just scroll until you find a name!" Mikey said irritated. Luke did what he was told and his finger landed on:
@Sydneydiann

He followed her and smiled. "Done." He said proudly. We all rolled our eyes but we knew what was coming next. The freak out!

Luke's P.O.V

@Sydneydiann: YOU JUST FOLLOWED ME! THANKS!!!!JDJSJSJZJX!

I smiled and laughed.

@Luke5sos: Sure thing babe!

@Sydneydiann: ANJDHSJDBAJDBSJSVSHSKSVSKHXHAKSJSH!!!
I love you! <3

@Luke5sos:Love ya more!;-)

@Sydneydiann: ????

I laughed and locked my phone. She was excited but wasn't like any other fan. "What you smiling about Lukey?" Ally asked smiling.

I would be talking to her later....

"Nothing." I said smiling. "Okay Kai, I dare you to streak in the hotel hallways." I said smirking. "Fine by me." He said taking off his pants and shirt. "Can I streak too?" Calum asked and we all face palmed.

"You seriously want to streak?" Ashton asked laughing. "Hell yeah! I knew this day would come!" Calum said taking off his pants.

Ally's P.O.V

Calum was about to streak. Sometimes this boy is really stupid. Hr took his shirt off and one of his tattoos caught my eye. It read 'MMIIXX'. I've seen this somewhere.....

"Like what you see?" Calum asked smirking. "No you perv. Just- I like your tattoo." I blushed looking down. "You ready Cal?" Kai asked and he nodded. I got my phone and Mikey carried my laptop to record this.

"One, two, three!" They both ran out naked. Kai was running down the halls but not screaming like Calum. "Hell yeah! I'm naked and I'm proud!" he yelled and I rolled my eye laughing my ass off.

Calum got stares from people and a lady who was waking past him, covered her son and daughters eyes and turned the opposite direction. We were all laughing. "Time up!" Connor said still laughing.

"And that my friends is how you streak like a professional!" Calum smiled proudly grabbing the towel out of Ashton's hand and put it around his lower body.

Kai did the same through the screen. "I think we need to teach them, what do you think Calum?" Kai asked laughing. "Yes, most certainly they do. I'm professor Hood and this is my assistant Urie and we want to welcome you guys to Streaking School, where you'll learn everything about how to streak right." Calum said mocking a teacher. He got my glasses and put them on. "Welcome class!" He said. Not gonna lie, he makes a hot teacher!

I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh and the others joined as well. This day has been realty fun and is helping get over Joe....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! It's me! Ugh! I'm so old I know! But I love that song! is it to late to say sorry? Any who......what did you think? Should they go to Streaking School? Haha! LMAO!😂

Today I might not be responding or anything, got a big exam tomorrow and I need to study! hope you understand if I don't respond!

QOTC: Favorite song at the moment?

AOTC: I think it's 'Fuck Yourself' the best cover of JB's 'Love Yourself' by Halsey!

-💜