It's A....

Ally's P.O.V

I took a shaky breath as we waited for mum to get home. "It's gonna be okay baby." Calum told me as he played with my hair, relaxing me. "I can't wait to tell her!" Luke squealed. He was really happy about this which was cute.

We heard the door open and close an I breathed heavily, my heart started speeding. "Hey guys, is everything okay? You're shaking Ally." My mum smiled giving all of us a hug.

"There's something I gotta tell you mum..." I said and Luke nudged me. "I'm p-"
"ALY IS PREGNANT AND I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Luke cut me off. My mum just stared at me and I started getting scared.

She came over and gave me a tight hug and cried into my shoulder. "I'm gonna be a grandma! Ally, I love you honey. And you shouldn't be scared, you are kinda an adult now." She smiled.

I smiled weakly and she wiped away tears. "Calum?" She asked grinning and he blushed smiling. My mum smiled back and nudged me. I laughed and smiled. My mum took it well and said she was going to help me through all of it. After all she did have 4 kids!
-----------------------------------------
(•)>
( )
**
(Does that look like a penguin?)
We're skipping a lot if time, 4 months..... Sowy!

Calum's P.O.V

Today was the appointment Ally, Ad, Ash and I had together. We were finding out what it was. Ash and Ad were called in first.

Ashton's P.O.V

I was so excited to see my baby! "Hello guys, I'm Doctor Montero and we're just going to have an ultra sound and a picture. Good?" She asked and me and Ad nodded smiling. They laid Ad on a bed and lifted her shirt and spread the cold jelly on her stomach and she winced.

I squeezed we hand and she smiled. "Omg Ash look!" She squealed. "Do you guys wanna know?" Dr.Montero asked and we nodded. "You'll be having a baby girl." She smiled. "Omg!" Ad said and the doctor laughed. She handed us our fist picture of the baby and went somewhere else. Ad put her shirt down and smiled.

"Ash!" She smiled. "We're telling everyone now!" I said as I got my phone out. (So fans already know about the guys dating and blah blah blah!) I posted it on every social media ever and smiled as I kissed Ad. "We're naming her Ashlyn." We both said at the same time.

We laughed and headed back with Ally and Calum. "A baby girl!" Ad squealed and her and Ally hugged. "I'm gonna be a dad Calum!" I said as we hugged. He laughed. "So am I!" He said excitedly as we both laughed.

Ally's P.O.V

We got called in and saw a doctor. "Hey guys, Im Dr.Fitz (XD) and we're gonna take an ultrasound and a picture and we can tell you the gender if you wanna know." He smiled at us. When the doctor said his name I looked over at Calum and I grinned. He face palmed and I laughed.

"I know, I have the same name as Ezra Fitz from PLL." He laughed. I lifted my shirt and he spread the cold jelly across my stomach. He smiled. "You do wanna know right?" the doctor asked and Calum and I nodded as Calum held my hand.

"You're having a baby boy!" He smiled and I smiled, tears at the brim of my eyes. The doctor smiled, handed us a picture and took a selfie with us for his 'daughter'.

"Baby!" Calum kissed me gently. I smiled and he put his ear to my stomach. "Hey baby, can you hear me? It's me Calum, you're daddy. There will soon be a mini me!" He cooed. I started giggling and he pecked my lips as we walked out.

Ad an Ash looked at us. I smiled. "It's a boy!" Calum said. "Maybe baby Hood can date the Irwin girl." Ad grinned. "No way!" Ash said as he crossed his arms on his chest. We all laughed. "No but in serious talking, maybe when she's 13 but before that, NEVER!" Ash said and we laughed.

"Okay fine." Calum put his hands up in defense. "I'm letting my little girl do anything and date whoever she wants." Ad laughed. "Well, not anyone but I wanna be one of those cool mums." She laughed and I laughed along.

"I will have a rule book and 'NO DATING 'TIL YOU'RE 45!' rule will be all over it." Ash argued. "Sure, whatever you say." Ad laughed. "Dammit! I wanted to name her Michaela!" I laughed. We all laughed. "But I'm super happy to be having a baby boy." I smiled.

"Maybe we can play soccer, and Fifa together!" Calum squealed. I laughed at his enthusiasm and he wrapped his arm around me. "I just can't wait!" He smiled. "Me either." I smiled back and he picked me up gently and put me on his shoulders.

"Calum!" I giggled. "Goals!" Ad said as she snapped a pic and he and Ash laughed and she posted it everywhere. "I can't wait to tell Luke!" I said and he smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my my head on his hair.

We walked out and got in Ash's car and drove to Mikey's house where the others where. We walked in and they smiled at us. "Okay so Ad and Ash are having a baby girl and you guys are having a...?" Mikey asked. I looked over at Calum and he smiled.

"We're not telling you." We said. "WHAT?! I WANNA KNOW AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!" Luke argued. We all laughed and I sat down. I started messaging Calum (He was beside me but today society has turned us into this) about how to tell the others.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did you guys feel that coming?! Lol! How will they tell them?
All of this in the next chapter!
I feel so bad now, I should've made it a girl! I wrote this all ahead and have 3 chapter written already lol but sorry for disappointing you! And this book is only having 50 parts!

QOTC: What do you wanna have?

AOTC: A boy

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙