Okay maybe......

Calum's P.O.V

We got to Ally's house and there was a little basket with a teddy bear, flowers and a balloon on the front steps. Luke picked it up. "It says to Ally." He read something.

"From Brad." He said. The guy I met 2 days ago? Ally smiled and explained to me. "He's my neighbor and we're just friends." she told me, reassuring me. I smiled.

'Hey Ally!
Heard you were at the hospital, I couldn't visit because I was busy with baby Calum. I hope you'd get a chance to come visit. This guy I met named Calum was there That's why my baby's name is Calum. I'll come by later! Hope you get better!
-Brad xxx'

Ally read the letter a loud. She smiled at me. "He named his baby after you." She smiled and I nodded. "Can you take me up to my room?" She asked pouting her bottom lip and I couldn't say no.

I smiled ad picked her up bridal style. I gently picked her up and carried her up to her room. She giggled as I gently put her down. "Can you pass me my laptop?" She asked. I smiled and she started logging in.

She got a Skype call.
"Ally! Are you okay gurl? I'm like super worried!" Tyler started rambling. "I'm fine Tyler." She smiled. "Oh I'm so glad you're okay! Everyone was worried! Zoe, Loise, Alfie and Dan are her too!" Tyler said.

Ally tilted her head in confusion. "Oh hey Calum!" Tyler said. "Het Tyler." I smiled. Connor and Kai popped up. "You back together again?" Kai asked smirking. "Duh! Babe look!" Connor said as he showed Kai a picture.

Kai smiled. "Cute!" he said. "Ally!" Zoe pushed Tyler and Connor off the bed and got in front the screen. "I'm so glad you're okay! #PrayForAlly was spreading all over Twitter! Me and Loise were worried sick!" Zoe said.

Ally smiled. "Thanks for worrying. I'm okay now." She smiled. "Ally!" Loise came in sitting next to Zoe. "Hey Loise!" Ally smiled. "Ally?" a voice asked. It was Dan. He smirked as he sat on the right from Zoe.

"Hey Dan!" Ally said. I wrapped my arm around Ally, marking her as 'Calum's Property'. Dan smiled. "I see you got with Calum." He said smirking. "Yep." Ally smiled.

"Awww!" Zoe and Loise said. "Mummy!" this little girl came in. "Is that Darcy?" Ally asked and Loise nodded. "She is so adorable!" Ally cooed.

We talked until it was late. "Bye guys!" We said and logged off. "Netflix?" Ally asked. "And chill?" I asked smirking, kinda hoping she would say yes.....(😂)

"Are you kidding me? I just got out the hospital and you wanna fuck? Like I said, go fuck a duck you perv!" she said as she logged into her account. She got up and went to the bathroom and declined my help.

While she was out I changed her name to Ally Hood. I laughed when she came back and looked around."What'd you do?" She asked smiling. "Nothing." I answered innocently.

She saw what I did and laughed.
"Sure okay." She said as she started skimming through movies and shows. She put something on and we started watching. "Calum?" She asked me.

"Yes baby?" I asked. "Can you go get me some Fruit Loops?" She asked me and I laughed. "Yeah, anything for you." I said as I stood up and headed to the kitchen.

I saw Liz reading a note while wiping away tears. "Is everything okay Liz?" I asked as I sat next to her. "Yeah, everything's fine. Fruit Loops? Up there." She sniffled smiling.

"Okay." I said as I reached up the box. I gave her a hug and then headed upstairs. "Calum! You missed so much! He got kidnapped and you missed it!" Ally said as I sat down. "Oh sorry, I was just getting someone her Fruit Loops." I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

She started eating her FL and I couldn't help but stare at her. "What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?" She asked covering her face. "I'm staring at something beautiful and the only thing in your face is beauty." I smiled.

She started blushing and looked away. I laid my head on her stomach. She started ruffling my hair and picking at the blonde highlight. "What even made you get this?" She asked. "It as a dare from Mikey." I laughed.

She laughed and started twirling it in her finger. I kept watching as she played with my hair. I fell asleep on her and she was still watching. "Calum?" A soft voice asked. "Yes princess?" I asked as I sat up.

"You stayed here with me last night?" She asked and I smiled. "Yeah, anything for my baby girl." I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek as I stood up. "Ally you don't have to go to school today." Liz came in and smiled.

"Yay!" Ally squealed. Me and Liz laughed and I went into the bathroom. I heard a giggle. I washed my hands and went back out to find Ally on my phone. "Whats funny babe?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Nothing." She giggled again. She gave me my phone back and she had looked through my pictures. "You're a little over obsessed with Katy P, puppies and Luke!" She giggled. "Luke?" I asked.

Do I have pictures of Luke? I asked my self and went through my pictures. "I'm not obsessed with Luke!" I argued. "Well, you're obsessed with Cake!" she laughed.

"Check your phone, you're obsessed with Cake too!" I laughed. "Okay maybe....." She blushed and I laughed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Am I the only one who's camera roll is pure Cake? Just me?
What are your thoughts on Calum and Ally back together? I feel like I went to fast.....
Did I?
This was my double update today!

QOTC: Favorite song on Revival?

AOTC: Same Old Love or Hands To Myself

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙