CRASH!!!

SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Ally's P.O.V

I took a quick shower and changed into:

I put on my natural make up and my black Converse and headed down stairs

I put on my natural make up and my black Converse and headed down stairs. It's a nice Sunday today. I promised I would meet up with Bri and Ad at the Mall today.

"Hey mum, I'll be back later. I'm just going to meet up with Bri and Ad at the Mall." I said as I entered the kitchen and saw my mum drinking coffee and reading a magazine. "Care to explain?" She asked as she showed me a picture of me and Calum.

"Yeah.....about that......." I trailed off. She raised an eyebrow and told me to sit down. "Mum! I gotta meet with Bri and Ad!" I complained. "First you're going to explain this to me and then I'll let you go." She said sternly. I sighed and sat down next to her.

"So basically, Ash, Bri, Ad, and Mikey were going on a double date. Then they said that it should be a triple date and me and Calum. I really didn't have a choice so I agreed and then got a little drunk.........and paparazzi cameras were flashing and.....I don't know...." I said looking down.

She shook her head and laughed. My cheeks turned red and I looked at her. "Just be careful sweetie." She said as she got up and went into the living room. I sighed and headed out. I got my car keys and got in my car.

I started driving and focusing on the road. Thoughts were roaming through my head. I kept driving and stopped at a red light. I impatiently tapped my fingers in the steering wheel as it was taking for ever.

My phone buzzed. I was about to pick it up but I remembered, no texting while driving. As the light turned green I started driving and then CRASH!

Everything went pitch black.

*Ally's Mind*

What the fuck just happened?! Why is so black? Did I crash?

My P.O.V (Authors P.O.V)

"Oh my lord!" A women cried out as he saw Ally. She hurried up to her. The other driver got out the car an rushed over to Ally. "Call an ambulance or something!" The man started freaking out.

There soon was a crowd forming around them. The man quickly dialed 911 and sirens started heading this way. (To say, damn you look amazing! XD)

They put Ally into a bed and rushed he inside. Blood was dripping from the sides of her head. She was badly injured. The crowd started leaving a Ally was driven away.

"Check her pulse!" A guy ordered. "Yep, she's still breathing!" One called out. They hurried her to the hospital and took to a room. "Inform her parents something!" A nurse moved quickly dialing numbers into the phone.

"Is this Luke Hemmings? We need you to come quick, your sister is in the hospital!" The nurse said.

"Are you the mother of Ally Hemmings? Please hurry, your daughter is in the hospital!" The nurse said as she hung up.

Luke's P.O.V

My phone started ringing and I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Luke Hemmings?" A lady asked. "Yeah that's me...is everything okay?" I asked as her tone of voice scared me.

"We need you to come quick, your sister is in the hospital!" She told me and I froze. Ally was in the hospital! I guess my mum got the same phone call.

Tears were at the brim of my eyes and my mum let out some tears. She yelled at me to get in the car and she drove to the hospital. It was silent an when we got there I practically rushed to to the counter.

"Allison Hemmings?" I asked and she looked up. "Room 216." She said and I thanked her and me an mum rushed into the room. "She suffered some injury in a car crash and she is in a coma." The doctor told us as my mum burst out into tears.

I wiped away my tears as they were flowing down my cheeks. I decided to call Calum.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was short....
Double update in some minutes!
Yay?!
Sorry Ally.....
How will Calum react?
Will Ally survive?

QOTC: If you could die in a car crash with someone, who would it be?

AOTC: Tyler Oakley

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜