I Bet Britney Would Be Proud!

Calum's P.O.V

I was excited for today! Today we have another Cally interview, maybe after that 'date' she might talk more?

I started gating ready when I got a call from Luke.
"Hey Cal!"
"What up Luke?"
"Ally might not be in a good mood because I kinda forced her to come...."
"What the fuck?! Why?!"
"Hey! Thank me! She's coming, so thank me!"
"Fine." I sighed.
"Bye!" he hung up.

I rolled out of bed. I put on some black skinny ripped jeans and my grey smiley face shirt. I fixed my messy hair and got a chocolate muffin from the cup boards.

I poured some milk in a glass and gulped it down and basically stuffed the muffin in my mouth. "Are you in a hurry Cal?" my mum asked. "Uh yeah, interview," I said and she nodded.

I finished, washed my glass and got my keys. "I'll be watching the interview here at home!" She called out and I laughed. She always watches them and asks me why in every interview, we end up in just our underwear.

I just laugh it off and shrug. I drove to the place they told me too and parked. I saw Ash, Mikey, and Ally's car. I sighed as I was last one.

I got out my car and found the others waiting for me. "You finally made it!" Ash rolled his eyes. Something was wrong with him. "Oh uh sorry..." I mumbled.

"So first we need Calum and Ally and then we're going to play a game with you guys. Sounds good?" (Ha Feels Good!) this man asked and we all nodded.

Then me and Ally followed another guy into a room. It was white with black leather chairs. "Just sit right here." He said. We nodded and did as he said.

It was kinda awkward. "Are you going to talk today?" I asked her smiling. "I'll try." She smiled. "I hope you do. Last time was pretty awkward for me." I laughed. "Ha, sorry for that.." She mumbled.

"There's nothing to be sorry about ba-" I was cut off by a lady walking in. "Hey guys! Such an honor to have the new celebrity couple in front of me!" She exclaimed.

Me and Ally smiled at her. "I want Ally's side of the story first, when did you meet?" The lady asked. Ally looked shocked. "Um, okay." She said as she began talking. I sat back and grinned.

"So, I first met Calum when Luke was introducing him to me and my mum. It was awkward and funny. He was saying hi and Luke cut him off by calling him Asian. It was kinda awkward but look at us now." Ally smiled and I cringed at the memory.

"Aww!" The lady said gushing. Ally blushed and I rested my hand on hers. The lady smiled. "Now Calum, what was your first thoughts on her?" She asked and I laughed nervously.

Ally grinned at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "The first time I saw her I....fell in love with her..but I knew Luke would kill me if I even tried to make a move...Plus I always got nervous to even talk to her...." I said as I blushed.

"That is so cute!" The lady said. "Baby Cal was nervous to talk to me!" Ally said as she gave me a little wink. I rolled my eyes at her. "What about you Ally?" The lady asked. "Well he was cute but I wouldn't say I was over the clouds for him but yeah I kinda did have feelings for him and they got bigger and bigger over time." She smiled whilst blushing.

I smirked. "I always knew you had a crush on me!" I said and she laughed. "This is so cute! Probs the best couple interview ever!" the lady said. Me and Ally blushed.

We had some more questions and a little speed round that was hilarious. We said good byes, took a selfie with her and headed with the other guys. "OMG! That was hilarious and cute!" Mikey said, true that.

"Cally are just goals!" Ash giggled like a school girl. We all laughed. "I know right?!" Mikey said. Then we headed somewhere different with a guy.

"So we're just gonna play some games an that's it!" the guy said. We all nodded and Ally took a seat in the front row smiling at us. I suddenly got butterflies. I know sounds childish to say but I do.

These butterflies started floating around and I couldn't help it but smile at her. She smiled back. I turned my attention back to the guy who was talking.

Ally's P.O.V

They were going to dunk one of them. Luke was the unlucky one. I laughed as he got in the dunking thing. (Haha lol! Don't know what it's called!)

Mikey was the first to throw and he dunked Luke and I started laughing so hard. When Luke got up he looked like a puppy that just got soaked in the rain!

He saw me laughing and gave me a playful glare. I laughed more as the guy told him they weren't finished yet, Luke sighed and got back in and got dunked again.

Then after that they started dancing to Britney Spears. Mikey and Calum were dancing and lip singing. I started laughing and Calum gave me a small wink before continuing to dance.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "I bet Britney would be proud!" the guy said causing me to laugh. "And asking who are these hot men?" The guy said as I almost died laughing.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ally is me watching that video!
Was this short? I think it was bc most of the story parts are like 1000 words and then 1140 counting this little thing I write her at the bottom!

I think this question fits the chapter a lot!

QOTC: If you could dunk any person in the world, who would it be?

AOTC: Calum
Calum bc, he would really look like a wet puppy

Update in a while?

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜