Let Me Show You What Funny Is!

Firstly, this may seem like a Luke fanfic, but I promise its not!

Luke's P.O.V

I got my phone out.

@Luke5sos: Hey!

@Sydneydiann: OMG HEY!

@Sydneydiann: I probably just ruined everything....

@Luke5sos: No! Ofc not!

@Sydneydiann: I don't know why you're still talking to me, I'm just a fan...

@Luke5sos: Our fans mean the word to us! And why can't I talk to you?

@Sudneydiann: NO! I love talking to my idol, I'm just a little confused...

@Luke5sos: Why love?

@Sydneydiann: YOU JUST CALLED ME LOVE!!!JDKXHSKXBAJKSJSHS!

@Luke5sos: :-)

@Sydneydiann: idk? It's just surprised me, you finally noticed me!

@Luke5sos: :-)

@Sydneydiann: :) Why the nose thing?

@Luke5sos: idk? ;-)

@Sydneydiann: WTF!? Whats up with that winky face?! ;)

@Luke5sos: You're funny!

@Sydneydiann: I know! *flips hair*

@Luke5sos: Wow! Just....wow!

@Sydneydiann: This has always been my dream! One of the 5sos members to notice me!

@Luke5sos: Lucky you!

@Luke5sos: So what's your name?

@Sydneydiann: My name's Melanie!

@Luke5sos: What a lovely name!

@Sydneydiann: OMG!!JSKSHSHS!

@Luke5sos: My name is Luke!

@Sydneydiann: Lucas Robert Hemmings!

@Luke5sos: Melanie something something!

@Sydneydiann: GTG! Parents calling me! I LOVE YOU! Just in case you'll forget about me and move on...

@Luke5sos: I won't! :-) Bye!

I smiled and sighed as I put my phone away. I walked over to find Calum and Ally snoring together in the film room. I took a quick picture for later and laughed. These weirdos!

Then Ally's phone buzzed. I didn't want to be nosy but I grabbed it. It was a message from Joe.

Joe: Babe! I'm sorry! You know that! Please forgive me! You know I live you more than anything!

I read it with disgust and anger rising up.

Me: I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND NEVER COME BACK INTO HER LIFE! YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU DICK!

I typed with anger. He responded.

Joe: Who's this?

Me: This is Luke! Now, never come close to us ever!

Joe: What the fuck man?!

I blocked the number and was gonna storm out when Ally woke up. "Luke?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "Yes princess?" I asked faking a smile. "What were you doing?" She asked me.

"Oh nothing." I said smiling. She smiled back and hugged me. "Are you still mad at me?" She asked. "Who said I was ever mad at you? I'm not mad nor will I ever be mad at you." I said smiling.

"I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused." She said quietly. I picked her up and put her on my shoulders. "Luke! Put me down!" She squirmed giggling. "Nope!" I said laughing carrying her outside.

I was taking her to the pool. "No! Lucas! Don't dare-" She said but I cut her off by pushing her in. She disappeared for a while and I started to get worried. "Ally!" I called out.

Still no response. I got closer to the pool and something dragged me into the water. (Nobody can drag me down!) I screamed. Then Ally burst out laughing. "Ally!" I said chasing her around in the water.

"That's what you get for pushing me in." She said swimming around the opposite direction from me. I groaned and smirked as I dunked down.

"Luke?" she called out. I sneaked up behind her and scared her. "Boo!" I said and she jumped and screamed. I started laughing. "You ass h-" She was cut off by the door sliding open.

It was Calum. "Hey!" We both said in unison. He laughed. "What the hell are you two doing in there?" He asked laughing. "You know, just having some fun. Wanna join?" Ally asked smiling.

He nodded and took his shirt off and got in. "OMG it's fucking cold!" He complained. Me and Ally started laughing. "You think it funny?" Calum said raising an eyebrow at us. We nodded still laughing.

"Let me show you what funny is!" He said as he swam closer to us. "Run! Swim I mean!" Ally said as I followed her swimming away from Calum, still laughing. He threw a beach ball at my head. "Hey!" I said as he and Ally laughed.

I got my flamingo floaty thing and threw it Ally. She grinned. "It's on bishes!" She said and splashed water at both of us. "Hey!" We both said and she laughed. "Can I join?" Ash whined. We nodded and he got in.

"What 'bout Mikey?" Ally asked. "He doesn't like water and he's still texting with Bri." Ash shrugged. "Okay, now!" Ally said splashing us with water.

"Luke and me on a team and you and Ally are on the other team!" Ash said and we all nodded agreeing.

Calum's P.O.V

We all nodded as we took sides. Me and Ally took the left side as the other guys took right. Ash got the water guns and threw some over to our side.

"Ally, I don't know how to use these." I admitted shyly. "What?! How?!" She asked. "I never had one as a kid!" I said as she told me to lower my voice. "Shh! They're gonna hear your weakness!" She said putting her index finger on my lips.

I nodded. "All you have to do is......then......and then you can shoot!" She said explaining to me. I felt so stupid. "Thanks" I said blushing, at the fact I just got told by her. She rolled her eyes playfully as we started to get ready.

"One! Two! Three!" Luke yelled as we started to squirt each other. I was the worst at it. Ally hit Luke and Ash and they didn't hit her back, instead they hit me. 'Cause I was a 'Newbie'. Pfft!

I went under water and lifted Ally up on my shoulders. "Eeek!" She squealed and I laughed. "Calum!" She giggled. "Haha! I can reach better!" She said grinning at Luke and Ash who looked scared.

"Yeah! Be scared bishes! Team Cally is gonna kick yo asses!" She said causing me to laugh. I grinned. "Shut up!" She said blushing. She started squirting them as we both laughed at them.

"I got hit! It's up to you Luke to save team Lash-" Ash said but then he pretended to die. We all laughed as he floated away 'dead'. Luke looked really scared now that it was 2 against 1.

We squirted him and team Cally won! "Team Cally for the win!" I said as they rolled their eyes and me and Ally high fived each other.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

What did you think? To much? Going to fast? To slow? So......

QOTC: Favorite restaurant?

AOTC: Hmmm....ALL! I LOVE FOOD! but if I had to choose, probs be 'Steak N' Shake' a restaurant here where I live and OMG I love it! Oh and a Pizza Hut......

-💜