Birthday Twins!

.......... ....... Hemmings Hood^
We are skipping 2 months! Yay!

Ally's P.O.V

Luke and I were sitting watching T.V together and then I found myself in a puddle of water. "Ally!" Luke yelled. He rushed me in his car and drove to the hospital quickly. He drove faster than Ashton.

He had called Calum, mum and the other guys. When we got to the hospital they put me in a bed an Calum rushed in. "Baby!" He said as he kissed my hand. "Right now is not the moment!" I told him even though it did calm me down.

"When we tell you to push you need to push." The doctor told me like Ad. I nodded as sweat started to form on my forehead.

Calum's P.O.V

Ally pushed and her screams in pain made me wince. She squeezed me and Luke's hand tightly as she winced and closed her eyes. Then we heard a baby cry. I smiled with tears at the brim of my eyes. November 20, 2015, at 6am, my baby was born.

I looked over at Ally who passed out. "Ally!" I said as took her hand. "Please wait outside." A nurse told me and Luke. "No!" I said trying to get back in but they stopped me. "Let me in!" I cried. "Sir listen to us." She told me and closed the door on my face.

Luke put his face in his hands and cried. Tears streamed down my face. I needed to be with Ally right now. Who knows what could happen to her.
~2 Hours Later.....~

Two hours have passed and I still have no news about Ally and my baby. "Mr.Hood?" A nurse called out. I jumped out of my seat and followed her inside. "Allison has just woke up. She's alright and the baby is very healthy." She smiled at me.

I smiled back and found Ally smiling weakly at me with the baby in her arms. I walked over to her and the baby was sleeping. "Have you guys decided on a name?" The nurse asked.

"Chasen." I said. "Lucas." Ally said. "Hemmings." I said. "Hood." Ally smiled. "How cute!" The nurse smiled. The baby woke up and a little yawn escaped his mouth. He has blue eyes, brown hair and red puffy cheeks.

I smiled and Ally let me hold him. The nurse left and I held little Chase carefully and rocked him. Luke came in and smiled. "Luke meet Chasen Lucas Hemmings Hood." Ally smiled as Luke made his way over to me.

"Can I hold him?" He asked and I nodded smiling. Luke took him carefully and smiled as he carried him. "My little nephew." He whispered.
-----------------------------------------

Ally and Chase were asleep and I was scrolling through Twitter.

@Luke5sos: My little nephew was born! Chasen Lucas Hemmings Hood! I can't wait for you guys to meet him! I love you guys so much! @AllyHemmings @Calum5sos <3

I favorited it and retweeted it. Ally was peacefully sleeping and I smiled and kissed her forehead. I tweeted something out to her.

@Calum5sos: @AllyHemmings, babe I love you so much. You have brought a mini me into this world. You are a very strong woman. You have stolen my heart with every move. I am deeply, truly in love with you. I want to spend my whole life with you. I love you so much. <3

And I also tweeted something to Mikey since it was his birthday.

@Calum5sos: Happy Birthday @Michael5sos !!!!!

@Jewels: OMG! When can we see baby Chase? Goals! @Calum5sos @AllyHemmings

I laughed and Ally woke up. "Hey baby." I said as she slowly woke up. "Hey." She said groggily. She looked really tired. I crawled in bed next to her carefully and she smiled. "Where's Chase?" She asked.

"He's in the incubator right now." I told her and in that moment the guys and the girls came in. "Ally!" They all yelled. "Happy birthday Mikey." Ally smiled as she yawned. "We saw baby Hoodings and he is so cute!" Melanie said as she smiled and Mikey and Ash placed down flowers down and Ad and Bri put their balloons in the corner.

"Thank you." We both smiled. "We're birthday twins!" Mikey squealed as he and Bri sat at the end of the bed. Ally laughed. She nodded, laughing softly. Ad had baby Ashlynn in her arms and her and Ash sat down in some chairs.

"I can't wait for them to date!" Ad laughed. We all laughed except Ash. "Loosen up man!" Luke said still laughing. Ash rolled his eyes and held baby Ashlynn closely to him.

I coughed. Luke was the most protective towards Ally.......
~5 Days Later~

There was a loud cry coming from Chase. Ally was getting up but I beat her to it. I leaned over his cradle and smiled as I picked him up. His cheeks were red as he cried. I smiled and rocked him. "Shh, baby. Mummy is trying to sleep. She is very tired. We should let her sleep." I cooed at him.

He stopped crying and I smiled and rocked him until he fell asleep. I put his pacifier in his mouth and put him back in his cradle. I smiled as I walked back to find Ally with her legs stretched out taking all up my space. (Spaces between us.... lol.)

I sighed and tried moving her but I couldn't. I didn't want to wake her up so I threw a blanket on her and I slept on the couch. I smiled reminiscing the past days. Chase cried a lot but we made it through the week.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Basically I messed up the time. So it's November. Mali and Jc are getting married in March. Ad and Ash are getting married in April. Ashlynn was born September 12.

This I so confusing now. *sigh*
I wrote this chapter listening to the 5sos album on loop for 4 times...
Sorry for any typos!

QOTC: Favorite Magcon member? 😣

AOTC: Matt, Shawn or Jack J😭

Stay *sniffles* bad my bad bitches!
I'm gonna become one of those persons, 3 votes for next chapter?-💜