Star

As Niall strums his guitar, it takes you back to the days when you used to play. Before school got to busy and you couldn't find the time anymore.

"I used to play," you say.

He stops and looks up. "Really? You?"

You laugh. "Why so surprised?"

"I don't know, you don't really look the type."

"Ah. I don't fit the description?" You cock an eyebrow as he struggles to find words.

But he just smiles sheepishly.

You giggle. "I'm probably a star compared to you, Horan. So you better watch it."

His eyebrows wiggle. "Oh, really?"

"Mhmmm," you laugh lightly.

Niall grabs your hands, pulling you into his lap. He sets the guitar on top of you. "Do you remember the chords?"

Although you remember perfectly, you shake your head.

As he explains, you stare at his face. His perfect eyes, that are sparkling as they follow his hand movements..

"(Y/n)?" You snap back into reality, realizing Niall is now staring at you, but in concern. "You okay?"

You nod.

"Okay. Play the chords I just showed you."

You take the guitar from his grip and play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" from memory.

When you're finished, his jaw drops. And then he smugly grins. "I must be a really good teacher, aren't I?"

You giggle and kiss his cheek. "I already knew it all. I just thought you could use something to do," you grin.

He laughs and presses his lips to yours. "You're a star all on your own, (y/n)."