The First Time (version 1)

"Niall, no."

"Yes."

"NO."

"Yes."

"I said NO!"

"And I said YES, so get your ass over here before I go over there and get it myself."

I raise my eyebrows. "I guess you'll have to, then."

Niall sighs dramatically. "(Y/n), come onnnnnn. It's not a big deal."

"It is to me!"

He walks around the vehicle, grabs my hand, and yanks me out, slamming the door behind us.

Then he slides his arms around my stomach, his hands pressing against the side of the car, pinning me.

I hold my breath as he leans down, his nose brushing my jaw. "Stop fighting me."

I press my lips together. "Fine," I spit.

"They'll love you!" Niall grins, his mood suddenly swinging. He grabs my hand, dragging me to the front door. "But just to warn you, my mum's a hugger."

The door opens a moment after we use the knocker.

Maura immediately throws her arms around me, rambling on about how much she's heard about me.

"Told you so," Niall mouths, smiling, and then pries his mother's hands off of me.

"C'mon, (y/n), I'll give you a tour."

I smile at Maura, and then clutch Niall's arm, following him up a staircase. He wraps an arm around my shoulder, and I lean against him as he shows me each room.