Strolling

Louis and I had been friends since our childhood. We had kept in contact since X Factor, but not very often. So when he called me up to see a concert, I was surprised.

"I also have someone I want you to meet," he told me.

"Alright. When?"

"After the concert. So just meet us in the VIP section. One of us will come get you."

After the concert, which, I might add, was amazing, the blond-haired, blue-eyed boy came directly over to me.

"(Y/n)?"

"That's me," I smiled.

"Louis and Eleanor and the others are in the back. Come with me." Niall gripped my hand, and I suddenly felt nervous as to what would happen.

When we reached the back room, Louis gave me a quick hug. "This is Niall, Harry-"

"Lou, I know who everybody is. I don't love under a rock."

Everyone laughed as Louis slapped my arm in embarrassment.

We all headed back to their hotel and hung out. Louis told me that Niall wanted to meet me, and that he thought I was cute.

And now here I am, alone with Niall, because everyone else suddenly needed to "run an errand."

Obviously BS if you ask me, but hey, I can't complain. Niall is definitely cute, and funny, and nice, and..

"(Y/n)?" Niall asks, interrupting my train of thought.

"Hm?"

"You wanna go grab some dinner?"

I stand from my chair, and cock an eyebrow playfully. "Niall Horan, are you asking me out?"

"Only if you say yes." He smiles.

"Then, yes. I'd love to."

And with that he links his arm in mine and we stroll out the door.