A Stupid Imagine To Make You Laugh :)

"(Y/n), I'm taking you out tonight," Niall says over the phone. "So get OUT of your pajamas and into some real clothes." 

You giggle. "How'd you know?" 

"How wouldn't I know! You do it everyday, unless we actually leave the house." 

"Oh, shut up. When will you be home?" 

He laughs. "Five minutes." 

You say your goodbyes and head upstairs to get ready for your date with your boyfriend.  

You pull on jeans and your favorite patterned tank top with a sweater. You put on converse and head to the bathroom to do your makeup.  

But when you look in the mirror, you gasp.  

"Oh my God! Ew!" 

There's a huge pimple that's square in the middle of your forehead.  

"Oh my God, no no no!" 

You hear the door squeak and Niall strides in. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing," you mumble, holding your forehead.  

His eyebrow raises and he quickly walks over, removing your hand and lowering your arm to your side. Then he looks up.  

"Oh my gosh, COOL!" 

You gasp. "Niall! It's not cool! It's disgusting! I didn't even know it was there the whole day-" 

"Can we name it?" 

"..and I- wait, what?" 

"Can we name it?!" the blonde boy is practically jumping up and down.  

"N-name it?" 

"Yeah! How about Taco!" 

"T-Taco?" 

"Yeah! Taco! I think- wait, that brings an idea! Lets go get tacos for dinner!" 

You scrunch your face up. "No way! Now, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat another taco again!" 

Niall grunts. 

"Niall, pimples aren't really meant to be named.. They're meant to get RID of." 

"Nah. Keep it for a couple days. It'll entertain you while I'm at the studio!" 

"Niall! No! We aren't naming it, or-" 

"It's already been done. End of discussion." He grabs your hand and starts pulling you down the stairs.  

"Come on, Taco! Lets go make some friends. There's a Chinese restaurant down the street!" 

And with that, you, Niall, and Taco go out in public, you feeling as embarrassed as ever when Niall talks to it in the restaurant. Your table seems to be the center of attention that night.