Chapter3

Sky's Pov

Me and boys were watching a movie that is all about action. Ugh boys. Wait don't get me wrong I love action movies, just this movie I watched this for gazillion times already. Kidding just 5 million. I better shut up and start concentrating about the movie.

It was now the drama part of the movie when you get so depressed and pity the characters and tear up, but meh I was just sitting there like an idiot eating all of the popcorn. In the middle of the scene I ran out of popcorn. I screamed." AHHHHH!!!" I yelled. All the guys stop the movie and looks at my direction.

"What happened!?" Thomas asked shocked and annoyed.

"Uhm nothing. It's just there's no more......" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly." No more... Popcorn." I said shyly.

"Ohh goodness gracious Sky! No need to shout here you can have my popcorn." Riley said tad bit annoyed.

"Sorry. I'm just really hungry." I smiled sheepishly. They continued the movie when I receive a phone call " DANCE ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVE-" I press call and Riley starred at me well let's say glare at me, I mouthed 'I'll be in a minuet to Connor 'who seems to be sleepy.

"Hello?" I asked anonymous.

"Sky! Sky is that you we need to talk." I recognize that voice.

"Wait who is this?"

"It's me! Daniel." Oh Daniel my best friend back in Australia.

Phone convo.

D- I got in the same uni as you!

S- really! Where are you?

D-finding a place to stay.

S-so why did you call?

D- well I was hoping you could.. umm.... Let me uh..

S-stay?

D- yeah. If its okay.

S- well I guess it would be fine. I'll text you the address.

D- thank you so much Sky!! Love you.

S- love you too.

Guys don't be shocked, haven't heard of best friends saying love you backs. Well that's our friendship, we love each other friendly. If you don't get it then try to get it. Well I'm speaking of nonsense right now. I better shut up.

I walked back to the living area. I observe all of them. Riley was looking at the tv intensely while his eyes were about to pop. Okay that's funny. I looked at Toby which is just looking at his phone not even bothering to look at the screen such a homo, kidding. I don't even know what a homo means. Braiden well his being Braiden , watching the movie while playing with Riley's hair. Thomas is at the floor next to Riley looking at the screen eyes closed holding his phone. For short his sleeping. Connor I searched for Connor then I turned my head to the left and Connor was starring straight at me , I mean the movie. Gehehehe. I'm such a feeler aren't I. The movie eventually ended.

"Wow! That movie was depressing!" Riley said grabbing the last piece of pizza.

"You could say that again." We just sat in the living room with complete silence ............

Then the door bell rang. " I'll get it!" Connor said.

"Hey Sky, I need to ask you something." Toby said.

"Shoot me." He looked at me horrified.

"What!? Why would I shoot you, I'm not that bad Sky."

"No what I mean just.... You.... Uhm.... Ugh I give up.. Just tell me." I better remind myself that Toby is slow in sarcasm and exaggeration and stuff.

"Where did you buy your blond wig?" I told you need to make a mental note what I need to say to Toby.

Connor's Pov

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Uh hey? Bro need something?" I asked a guy same height as me and his hair is tousled and his white as snow, his no snowhite or something. Like the skin tone of Riley.

"Yeah, is Sky in here." He asked, looking me up and down.

"Yeah why?" Who is this guy.

"Why do you bother." He sass.

"Who do you think you are!?" I asked bewildered.

"No, I should ask that to you." He asked. We kept bantering back and fort until I accidentally said something. WRONG.

"Well yeah who are you." He asked pointing at me, we've been shouting back and fort by 3 minuets by now.

"Her boyfriend." When I realize what I said, I covered my mouth. Gosh I forgot were over. Gosh I'm so stupid, stupid.

"What's going on here?" Suddenly Sky went into view looking at me. I smirked at the guy. When she looked at the mysterious guy, her eyes lit up and tackled him in a hug. Okay... What!? Now it was his turn to smirk. After their joyful hugs.....

"Connor meet Daniel, Daniel meet Connor." She introduced.

"Yeah. I've heard." I said smiling,sickly.

"Really you know each other?" She asked shocked.

"No. I just heard it when you said it." She rolled her eyes. Then Daniel said something making all the colors of my skin slowly sinking.

"Sky, you never told me you and Connor are back together!"He said. I looked at Sky, and I know this the end of my world... Nahh kidding.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's a new update. Vote, comment or whatever, hahahaha, hope you still continue to read my book. The next chapter would probably a filler

~Ysabel <3