Chapter6

Hey guys i decided to update right now cause I'm FREE! Well my piano lessons are cancelled so yeah here we go hope you like it, if you do comment and vote please.

---------------------------------------------------

Sky's POV

So right now I'm in the library searching for my assigned books for uni which is 2 months to go. Daniel's grand father died and he has to go to the funeral.Call me excited but I really am excited to go to uni. I grab the two books I need and went to the librarian

"Excuse me miss?" I asked the librarian who seems kinda snobbish.

"What?" She said while spitting tiny bits of saliva making me step a back.

"I'll borrow this until the upcoming year." I said showing the books to her.

"Uhh give it to me" I hand her the books and she grabs a borrowing card thing.

"Do not lose this or you have to pay for it, as well as this card." I nod and grab the books.

"Thanks." I said looking at her. She didn't bother to look up from her phone. Psh! Such snob.

I got out of the Library and went to the streets. Walking slowly I suddenly bumped to someone making the books fall.

"Ugh! Watch we're your going!" I frantically grab the books hoping it's not damaged or something.

"Oh sorry." A British accent says. I look up met by a strange but quite attractive boy around my age.

"Oh your going to university of Orlando too?" He asked ( a/n I don't know if there is such university as 'university of Orlando' so yeah if it does then peace. I'm not from Orlando.)

"Yeah. You?" I asked straightening the books.

"Yup. Where did you get those books."

"In the Library why?" I asked looking at his eyes. Wow his eyes are ocean blue.

"Ah that's why, the librarian there is such strict."

"Oh the snobbish lady there?" I asked.

"You got it." We both look at each other and started laughed .

"Well I need to go." I said looking at my phone got a text from Connor.

"Uhh.. Okay um.. Want to hang out sometime?" He asked.

"Sure." He grabs my phone and types his number. I did the same to his. I walked pass him and take another look back. He was looking at me so I waved.

Connor's POV

I woke up hearing the door shut. I got up and check my twitter notifications. Still tired after the movie last night not bothering to tweet. I got out of the covers and went out.

I walked down stairs meet by Mom on her way out.

"Hey mom have you seen Sky?" I asked.

"Oh I saw her walk out a few hours ago." She shrugged. I got the down the mini stairs and went straight to the fridge. I grab an orange juice and some waffles.

I sat at the couch flicking through the tv. Well spongebob is on. Well no one is too old for spongebob.

"Got to go honey." Mom says kissing my cheek.

"Ew mom." I said removing the lip stick from my cheek. She just chuckled and walk away.

Hours pass by and it's already 11:00am. Where is Sky. Toby was still sleeping same as Riley. I decided to text Sky.

To: Sky

Hey um... Where are you? Uh.. I need to tell you something.

Okay I reread my text before sending it to her. Few minuets later there was a knock on the door.

I run straight to it and opened it.

"Uh hey Sky!" I said happily.

"Uh hey." She awkwardly waved. "Umm can I come in?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sorry." I mentally slap myself.

She chuckled. She's cute when she chuckles.

I followed her on her way to the dining table. He grabs water and sat down.

I sat beside her looking at my hands.

"So what you need to ask me?" She asked. Looking intently at me.

I looked at her met bye her gorgeous smile.

"Um.. Do you want to Um.. Watch some movies later?" I asked. She chuckled lightly.

"Of course! Didn't you see my tweet." She grabs my waffles.

"Hey! My waffles." I frowned. She just stick her tongue out. I did the same. Then It was silent then she started laughing out of nowhere. I got infected of her laugh making me laugh too.

Riley then came down. His eyes were red as blood. Like he cried last night. His hair is messy like a borito. Okay I don't know if a borito is messy so yeah. He looked at the both of us then sighed.

Okay...

"Hey um.. Man you okay?" I asked holding his shoulder.

He looks at me with cold eyes. Making me let go. He shrugs and walks away.

I looked at Sky and she was looking at Riley.

"What's wrong with him!" She asked. I shrugged. Way to ruin the moment.

I got a text from Braiden saying practice at his place at 9 pm. Riley then went back up to his room.

"Hey want to come to our band practice later at 9?" I asked.

"I thought we're going to watch a film ?" She asked.

"Yeah we're going to watch a film for the next hour so yeah need to take a bath." I said rushing to my room. I hear her chuckle making me smile.

Okay now's my chance no more backing out. Need to make the best out of it. I sighed and went for my drawer, to find a decent clothing. Ugh I need to watch gossip girl sometime. Or some fashion shows. Kidding!

I went to twitter tweeting about feeling happy and excited.

Toby's POV

I woke up hearing laughter from down stairs. Probably Sky again. I walked out of my room remembering what happened last night to Riley. He suddenly walked out of his room looking like a zombie. He went down stairs leaving the room open wide.

Okay curiosity always win if it comes to me. So I got in Riley's room. I went straight to his bed under the covers is sky's picture. It was true. All of sudden I hear foot steps.

I frantically looked for somewhere to hide but too late.

"Toby?" A voice said. I know that voice. It was Casper! Nah kidding. It was the one and only Riley.

---------------------------------------------

----------------------BYE-----------------

I KNOW GUYS ITS SHORT. ITS JUST I HAVE SOME PROJECTS TO DO.

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT OR VOTE ANY IDEAS? ALSO FOLLOW ME AND I'll FOLLOW YOU.

BESIDES MY BESTIE IS WRITING A BOOK ITS CALLED " Promise" [ Niall horan fanfic] by pattie_may

Please comment or vote!!!

Well till next Time

~ Ysabel