Chapter 15

Sky's POV

I frantically stood up knowing something wrong may happen.

"Chill Sky, Maybe your just uhh.. Hallucinating." Toby tries to lighten up the move.

"Sorry Toby but I think I need to go to the streets and I need to go there before he gets hit." I grab my sweater trying to ignore their complaining.

"STOP OKAY! I'm going to go cause I want to. Don't believe me then. I could do this on my own."

I went out of the house trying to ignore the damn freezing temperature.

Okay.. Connor was on the street trying to get beer and he would probably be in................ There! I run throughout the road and my dream was true. In the pavement their sat a shirtless Connor drinking and shouting.

All of a sudden I remember.... What about Lee?

I don't know that part yet.

Then I caught a view of the sea but as I look closer their was Riley and Lee they look like they were fighting. Then Lee storms of leaving Riley on the beach. I try to call for Lee then I remember Connor.

I look behind me and saw Connor still in pavement drinking. Then I look back at Lee and it caught me by surprise. She was holding a suicidal pill. I tried to run towards her then my heart sank as I look back at Connor he was walking across as the car speeds up towards him. I don't know what to do. I can't be two persons in one time. I feel horrid. Who would I choose??

(Back to the part were Lee and Riley went to the beach.)

Riley's POV

I was the happiest man alive when I got the chance to take her here in the beautiful beach. Beautiful view. Beautiful fresh air. And a beautiful girl.

"This is beautiful Riley." She muttered.

"You are." I whispered. She blushes making me smile.

"Lee?" I asked straightening up.

"Yeah?" She looks at me.

I fumbled with my thumbs and sigh.

"I know we only met for about a week or two but I never felt like this before even when I fell in love with Sky --" then I totally forgot. She doesn't know this.

"WHAT!?" She stands up madly.

"No I meant before but not anymore I love you now!" I try to explain.

"YOUR USING ME!" She cries.

"Wha- nononono look Lee listen-" she. It's me off.

"YOU MAN-WHORE,ALL YOU DID IS USE ME OVER SKY YOU PRICK!" She threw me a pebble.

"NO! Lee that was before but now it's different .. Please listen to me.." I tired to hold her hand but she pulls away.

"Save it Riley!" She runs away across the street as I look back at the scene I can't help but feel stupid. I wanted to freaking kill myself right now but I won't. I'm not that weak. But Lee is.

Then I head a tremble that sounds clearly familiar. I turned my body 360 degrees and saw Sky in the middle of the street looking left and right. As I look at the right I saw Connor in the middle of the street holding a beer and a car speeding up towards him. I look to the left and my heart shatters.

It was Lee holding a suicidal pill.

As I look at Sky she sighed and run towards Lee and flicks the pill away. I run towards Connor and I pushed hi to the side. I watch the scene as I saw Connor's eyes shocked and frightened . I try to stand up but as I stand up I was jerked forwards tumbling by the side as the car sped off. I felt blood rushing to my head. I was loosing blood.

I may die but I did it for a sacrifice. For my love ones.

--------------------------------------

A/N SORRY this I SUPAH SHORT. I did it just to fill up for the surprises to come. And basically I updated very fast yet short but I'm really freaking tired. Here in Sydney my cousins visited us and it was fun and all but I'm tired now. HAPPY NEW YEAR sorry I'm late for about...4hrs. It's 4am woooo bye!!!

Cheerio!!!

-Ysabel