Chapter 11

Sky's POV

Riley was now out of the hospital chilling in the sofa playing Call of duty or call of mutenee or something I don't care . I was bored as hell Daniel will be back on... I don't know probably a century. Ugh! Connor went to the grocery to buy pop tarts and Starbucks to make Riley feel more at home. Well Toby is playing call of duty with Riley. And I'm here laying on my bed staring at the white ceiling above of me. Alone.

Don't call me like I'm some majestic queen doing nothing well today is my once a month day. My friends and I call it 'birthday' or for short I'm in my period.

One thing you should know about me is that when I'm in my period I get a lot of mood swings , I get cranky , cuddle to much, be sort of childish , and cry all of a sudden and more.

That's one thing I hope a girl wouldn't have. One word. PERIOD. But any who I could always go on tumblr, tweeter, youtube and maybe... Facebook?

Ehh youtube it is.

On the middle of watching story of my life video of one direction it hit me. RILEY NEEDS A GIRL. ugh can I do it tomorrow. NO, TODAY YOU SLEEPY CHAP. who am I even talking to. YOUR CONSCIENCE. shut up conscience I'm watching one direction. DO YOU WANT RILEY TO DIE!? I shot up straight from my laying position at the bed with my laptop almost at the edge of the bed.

I took a leap for it to not fall and my baby would die.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" I hugged my laptop for dear life and kiss it.

"Phew!" I sighed in relief.

"Ring, ring, ring,ring," I grab the telephone and answer it.

"WHAT!?" I shouted.

"Oops, lemme guess your in your birthday today." Patricia said. She is my younger sister she's 15. And I have another younger sister Lee she's 17.

"Ugh, yeah sorry bout that. Why'd you call?" I decided to sit on my bed.

"I was about to die from boredom." I laughed.

"I know how you feel. I feel like a prisoner here." We both doubled in laughter.

"Soo.... As I was about to die from boredom...." I chuckled. She then shush me. And she continued." What if Lee and I go visit Orlando!?" She shrieked.

"Wha-how?" I asked shocked.

"Well Lee had a trip to Orlando, she won a contest at Sydney a free trip to Orlando good for two!" She shrieked.

"OH MY GOSH!! When!? I can't wait." I shrieked in happiness.

"What about on.... Wednesday? It's Monday today."

"Okay than see you on Wednesday!" I replied.

"Before you exit..."

"Make a change.. Bye!"

"Bye!"

With that I hang up. I decided to take a a quick bath and all the things I do when I'm on my birthday. I decided to wear a dark velvet baggy shorts mid thigh and a grey sweater. Well its raining outside.

I put my hair in a messy bun and grab my phone and went out of my room.

I went straight to the fridge and grab some left over pizza and milk. Why milk? Ehh I felt like it. I run towards the sofa and jump between Toby and Riley making them shriek and the controllers fell from their hands to the floor.

"Sky!" They both yelled full of annoyance. Riley hit me on the arm playfully.

I just stick my tongue out and watch them play. At least Riley feels way better now. I guess ?