Chapter4

Sky's Pov

---------------------------------

Recap:

"Sky, you never told me you and Connor are back together!" Daniel said.

---------------------------------

I looked at Connor and my eyes widen. He was playing with his thumbs and a small red blush crept on his cheeks. I felt my cheeks get warmer.

"Oh-kay!" Daniel smiled sheepishly "Well this AWKWARD." He asked.

ONE MINUTE PASSED..........

Why did Connor say that his my boyfriend. Does he still like me? Or his trying to lead me on? Ugh!? This is so frustrating why can't he understand that I don't need a boyfriend specially a boyfriend who leaves to another country or so. Specially the fan base would they even like a girl like me. Ugh!!! Why can't he just stop being so handsome for one second it's making me like him WAIT! HOLD UP! I DO NOT LIKE HIM ANYMORE!!! Agh!!!!!! Life is so unfair. Daniel cleared his throat awkwardly snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Um.... are you going to let me in or......."

"Oh yeah! I forgot Connor, Daniel would stay here if its okay with you until we go to uni." I asked Connor who looks like a tomato.

"Uh yeah-uh- s-su-sure." He stuttered. He walked inside and closing the door leaving us outside. When Connor wasn't in view Daniel shrieks.

"Oh my gosh gurl! You never told me your back together! OMG you should have text me or Skype me or something-

I cut his sentence. " Were not together." He stopped rambling about how me and Connor would get married. Gosh my best friend could really be so assuming sometimes!

"What!? But he said..."

"He said what?" I asked curiously.

"He said his your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes at me playfully.

"He did?" I asked. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink.WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEH!!!

"Yeah, that's what he said." He said unwrapping a lollipop.

"Well, we're over." I said.

"Yeah but you still love him, op!op!op!op! Don't protest yet, you and I know it's true." He said eating the cherry lollipop. I was about to protest then I closed my mouth.

"Sorry I don't love him?" I said. Which sounded more like a question to me.

"It's sounded like a question then a answer to me." I shrugged.

"Never mind! His hot btw." He said. I know you might see it weird for a dude say that. Hah! I used an American word ' dude'. Well I forgot to tell you Daniel's gay.

"Ugh!" I growled.

"Oh don't worry munchkin, I won't steal him away from you!" He pinched my cheeks.

"Ugh! How many time did I tell you that I don't like-

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing a curious Thomas.

"Uh, you coming in?" He asked. When he looked at Daniel he flinched.

"Uh yeah." Daniel said manly. I'm the only one who knows his gay and he wants to keep it that way. Hah! I rhymed.

We got in and Daniel whispered something humorous.

"I like that dude what's his name?" He asked.

"Thomas." I chuckled.

We got in and Daniel turned in to the boy he really is.

"Hey guys, I'll just show Daniel were his going to stay." I smiled at them.

Braiden looked quite shocked. Riley glared at Daniel. Thomas is texting something on his phone, Connor was just looking at his hands.

"Wait! Your going to sleep in one room?" Riley asked bewildered.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Uh nothing." He and Braiden looked at each other then to Connor. I shrugged and led Daniel the guest room.

Connor's Pov

Ugh! That's humiliating! Why can't I shut my mouth up for a second. Who is that Daniel? I'm guessing that's his boyfriend or something.

"Hey. Uh Connor who is Daniel?" Braiden asked.

"I'm not sure." I mumbled.

"I think his gay." Thomas said.

We all looked at Thomas weirdly. "What!? It's my opinion so don't judge!" He held his hands up.

"Hey, Connor I guess it's better for you to court her then just sing to her like Riley said, You think she would fall in love with you back in just a song? Make her love you again you know? Be a gentleman to her save her in some problems. That I'm sure ' my friend 'would make her realize how much you love her." Braiden says.

"Yeah that sounds good." Thomas said.

"I don't think so. I think you should not bother her anymore." Riley stood up annoyed. What happened to him?He walks out.

Riley's Pov

I don't know what's happening to me. I feel like I don't want Connor and Sky to get back together. I don't know why? It's just so happens this week I feel like I admire Sky. I don't want too but it just happens. Her smile, her eyes , her laugh everything about her.

I know it's stupid for her to like me, I know she likes Connor, my brother and it pains me. I need to stop whatever this feeling is until I fall for her and can't control myself. I don't want Connor to get hurt but the same time I don't want her to be his but to be mine. I need to stop this, this is not right!

I just need to find somebody, someone who could help me forget how I feel for Sky,but I tried that before but nobody compares to her. Connor is so lucky, to have a girl like her before if I was him I would not let her get away from me. I already admire Sky before when we where at Australia. Then Connor started to be close with her and then they became official, they became official when I was about to ask her out then. I cried that day but I thought it was just a school girl crush. When I saw her when she sat beside Toby last few days, I know I still admire her. Not just admire but love her.

I know it's wrong but maybe that's why Connor and Sky cannot be because maybe Me and Sky were ment to be? I don't know.

I lay down my bed and pick up the picture frame under my pillow. It was Sky's picture smiling.

"Oh how I wish I was my brother." I sighed. I close my eyes seeing her in my dreams.

---------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Thank you for reading my book. So what do you think about Riley doing his confession? Please comment anyone of you. I feel like you ignore me.:( anyways , I update usually when I'm not doing anything. So it depends..

~thanksGuysYsabel