Chapter 20

Sky's POV

My eyes flutter open. I suddenly find myself walking towards the ref grabbing the box of pizza.I didn't bother on the lights making everything around me dark. I placed it in the table and opened the box grabbing who knows what and throwing it in the microwave oven. I then hear the door open.

"Yo Sky is that you?" I hear Daniel's voice surround the whole kitchen area.

"Daniel. Look I know I know u like me and I know your not gay anymore and I know you confessed your love for me at--"

"What do you mean I am not gay. And what the hell do you mean I confessed my love for you!?" He asked shocked.

I opened the fridge and grab who knows what. It seems to be the orange juice I bought at WallMart. I opened the cap and drank up the delicious --

I then suddenly spit out the liquid.

"What the hell!?" Daniel asked suddenly opening the lights making my eyes hurt.

"Why are you pre heating a plastic pizza. And why are you drinking a glass of vinegar!? And why is the box of fake pizza's out. And why are you saying I confessed my love for you if you know I'm gay. SKY ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN!?" He yelled.

"What?" I suddenly felt laughing.

"Your totally drunk you probably had a dream." Daniel's murmurs.

"NO I SAW HIM! CONNOR! HE WAS THERE! BESIDE ME! He even said hi to me at Starbucks!" I yelled.

"Oh Sky, I hoped so too. Come on just go sleep." As Daniel carried me to my bed and I felt my eyes close. And all of a sudden I'm drifting to sleep.

Alyson's POV

Since after Sky and Connor broke up she kept on drinking and going home late and telling us she saw Connor. I am really worried about her. She actually changed after the split up.

Daniel shared to us that she had a dream him being straight and him liking Sky

okay i'm going to be honest Daniel become straight hell no and Daniel meets a dude that would like him hell no. haha joke am so mean aint I? But hey the concerts getting closer and closer yet Sky has no idea * insert scary laugh here*

But on a serious note. Sky wasn't herself since the day they parted and i'm not qouting songs here am serious.She doesn't drink but now i only see her in the day looking like a messed up clown thrown in a trash bin cause of its corney tricks. Then I'm gonna see her on her way out to go clubbing. Most of the time she's gone. One time she came home with ripped t-shirt and that t-shirt was from Connor. 

She totally needs him back . Only Connor can fix her not some random dude who acts nice plays nice but in reality nope. 

Sky then stumbled through the door with a frown plastered on her cute small face.

"Sis u have some advil there? "she said throwing herself in the couch.

"Uh yeah, wait just there."i rushed to grab the Advil and luckily theres some left. I gave her a glass of water and the advil and she took  it and she kind off sighed.

"Look Sky, can you do me a favor?" I asked facing her. 

"Uh yeah lets talk later my head hurts."She said closing her eyes.

"Its very urgent and its for your own good ."I said waking her up.

"Fine fine go!  Am listening. "she said waving her hands in the air lazily.

"Can you stop drinking please."I asked politely.

"Yeah yeah whatever."She stands up and walks with a little stumbled over here and over there until she got to her room closing the door making a loud yet gentle noise.