Chapter 17

Sky's POV

I started running from the hospital. I never meant this to happen. If me and Connor haven't fought then Riley wouldn't be in that state. I am a very sensitive person when it comes to this kind of shouting. You would probably think, stop over reacting about people shouting lunatic. Well I wasn't really fund of people shouting because when I was about 5 years old something happened.

******************FLASHBACK***************

"Mom! Mom! Where are you!?" I panicked. I look around me and saw my mom there standing with my father talking aimlessly yet I couldn't hear them.

"Mom!" I shouted. She looked at me and went towards me.

She started talking but I can't hear a word she says.

"Mom! I can't hear you!? What's happening!?" Dad then went towards my mom and slaps her hard in the head.

I don't know why or what was going on. They started shouting and fighting my mother was throwing things towards my father yet I couldn't hear.

They were always shouting and fighting and screaming always a war in our house. Lee was still a toddler that time. I started crying and all of a sudden I blacked out. My mom told me that I blacked out. And then I found out I had hearing diseases and I had a trauma of people shouting because of that incident. Father then left us because of mom and his constantly fighting and shouting since that day I never wanted to hear a scream ever again. I remember my mom telling me.

"Don't let people shout at you cause they would think your weak." My mom said.

I believe in those words day after. Yet I let them scream all they want at me but I couldn't stop them too. I was scared when my love ones shout at me cause I believed in this motto

'Why do we shout even if we're close to one other, all I know we shout when were far apart but why do this couple shout even if their close enough to hear a whisper because...when you shout your hearts a far from each other. Look at the newly married couple even a tiny whisper they could understand." So I learned from that saying is when I shout I might lose someone I love and that person is Connor.

I would rather lose a fight then the person.

*******END OF FLASHBACK***********

All of a sudden I was in the park. I sat their aimlessly trying to hold back tears. I looked at the people around me. All of then were couples cuddling throughout.

I said to myself' I don't think I belong here' sighing I decided to just close my eyes.

"I know right." I hear a low yet attractive British boy's voice. My eyes opened as I look at that person he seems familiar.

"Hey! It's you." He screamed making me flinch but he didn't notice.

"Uhhh do I know you?" I asked moving a bit for him to sit.

"It's me the one you bumped with when you went to the library. I forgot to catch your name so I couldn't text you." He pouts.

Awe... How cute.

"You think I'm cute?" He smirks.

I said that out loud!?

"You did." He chuckles.

Shit.

"Hey no cursing."

"Why am I saying things out loud?!" I blushed.

"Your cute when you blush." He says tracing my cheekbones. I felt getting warmer.

"Um.. Your name?" I shuffled.

"Oh, it's Michael, and you are?" He asks.

"It's Sky." I smiled. We just sat their in silent until he said something.

"Horrible." He says out of the blue.

"Oh sorry, I know my names horrible I--"

He suddenly kisses me making me shriek.

"What I meant is that today was horrible." He zones out again making feel hurt a bit. " but when I saw you everything went beautiful." He pauses then looks straight in my eyes. "Your beautiful." After he said those words I melt then I heard a loud sound making me look at my back.

As I look at my back I saw Connor's back turned. Now I felt horrid for cheating on him it was his fault I didn't kiss back anyways.

"Uhh look um..Michael I need to go. Bye!" I waved and started running as far away from him hoping Connor wouldn't notice.

"Hey Connor!" I greeted. He ignores me.

"I thought you were mad at me cause I shouted?" He asks with no expressions.

"I thought that I over think haha I'm sorry." I try to cover up. He just kept walking.

"So uhh why did you go here?' I asked innocently.

He just ignores me.

"Umm.. Uhh did you go there for some fresh air?" I laughed nervously.

"WHO IS HE!?"He tries to tone down his voice but anger was definitely evident for the tone his making.

"Umm who my cousin oh, his John my cousin from Texas and his--"

"Stop fucking lieing." He murmurs.

"Umm sorry what?" I felt nervous what if he saw.

He just kept walking I saw the hospital near by as we went up every stairs I felt guilty.

"Did you saw?" I asked.

I felt him clench his fist. All of a sudden he punches the wall making me flinch.

"Funny how I thought I was wrong but fuck no! I wasn't the cheater and the best part is your the one who cheated. Stop trying to cover up your damn lies Sky! I saw it! And you know what you--"

"I didn't cheat!" I defended myself.

"No! Shut the fuck up! I saw it with my two eyes!" He looks at me. Then a tear fell from his eye.

"Let me explain." I try.

"No need. And you know finally in my whole life I have a decision that I finally did right and you know what that is. Leaving you!" As those words left his mouth I felt a lump forming on my throat.

"And the best part is, you could have your secret boyfriend without being secret! " he says.

"Wh-what? Are you trying to..s-say?" I know what's going to happen.

"Sky,..I'm breaking----"

-----------------------------------------------

A/N CLIFFHANGER GUYS!! XP SORRY I HAD TO DO IT.

Hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Comment me some suggestions if you want and what do you think about today's chapter.

Oh and Valentines day is on its way. Don't forget to greet your love ones!! XOXO

Bye guys!!

~Ysabel^^