Chapter 14

Sky's POV

My head was in blur. Mix emotions fluttering through my mind. Depressed , alone and hatred , dismay , I don't know. My eyes flutter open. I was sitting at the hospital's chapel waiting . Why is everyone in danger!? Is it me or?? Ugh. I tried to stand up but failed. My legs are losing me. I feel numb and broken. Confused and shocked. A

Then all of a sudden I heard massive wreckage I glance at the clear window. A pile of medics and nurses rushing through the hall way but what sickens me to hear is what they say.

"Room 328 ! 328!" And the tone of their voice was full of anxiety and dismay. I stood up my nervous system kicking in. I was sweating I tried to stand up but fatigue caught me. I pushed through. I stood up gaining balance. I rushed trying to catch my breath but failed miserably.

I run pass through every door hearing my heart race a seconds that pass. I push through and hear an atmosphere of death. I was scared. More of nervous I can't live without him. Yes him, Connor. Room 328 is where Connor located. I was walking slowly as I get nearer knowing something wrong happened. I look to my right and the door says 328.

I sighed. I never wanted to see Connor like this. I got in. All heads snap at me. As I look at the bed. Connor laying there lifelessly as the medic tries to revive him.

I felt tears stung my eyes. This was all my fault. If I hadn't let him leave. I went beside Connor's mom crying heavily.

"My son!" She sobs. The sight was horrible. Just take me but not Connor. He has a lot of opportunities ahead but not me. He still have a career and me , I'm useless.

The medic set it to the highest voltage but yet Connor was lifelessly laying there.

"NO! This can't be happening!" I stood up wobbly. Hearing his mom's tremble. Toby's sobs and Pat's crying. I stood there hearing the doctor say time of death. The doctor said sorry to Connor's mom. I reached towards Connor's hand closing my eyes hoping this was just a dream. I open my eyes but seeing reality.

"Why him! It should be me! This can't be happening! NO! I love you Connor! I love you! I don't hate you! Please don't leave us!......don't leave me." I whispered the last part.

"Connor!" I yelled. I felt a comforting hand lay at my shoulder I look beside me then I felt a thud.................

(A/n just to clear things up it was ALL just a dream teehee. You may continue now.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Toby's POV

I hear Sky's tremble and desperate cries at her room. I stood up quite worried. I walked out of my room. I walked towards her room passing Connor at the couch sleeping.

I opened Sky's room and see her almost at the edge of the be she was yelling 'no don't leave us' probably a bad dream. I tried to wake her up by her shoulders then she fell.

Her eyes flutter open red as a tomato. She hugs me out of nowhere.

"It's just a dream." I rub her back comfortingly.

"Nonononono." She was trembling. I don't know what to do. I tried to comfort her but all I did was make her worse. I did what I do the best.

"Pat!!!!" I yelled. Patty then kicked open the door eating pizza. As she saw Sky crying the pizza fell. She rushed towards her.

"What happened!?" She asked.

"Connor..is dead." She mumbled. To be honest I was taken aback by her answer.

"What do you mean Connor is just outside.. Uh right?" I looked at Pat.

"Uhh he went out a few minutes ago." Patty mumbled.

"Is Lee here?" She asked.

"No, Riley took her to the beach." I said rolling my eyes. Then her eyes got huge.

"Oh no." She said panic present in her features.

Sky's POV

"Wait. What if my dream was true." I said out of nowhere. Patty and Toby looked at me confused.

"What dream? When Connor died?" Toby says scared.

"What did happen to your dream?" Patty said moving closer to me.

"Well Lee was kinda unconscious when I get there in the room but I don't know why, then we called an ambulance. I remember every point of view specially Connor. He got hit by a car. And when I was driving I pulled up because I felt something wrong happened to Connor after our huge fight awhile ago. Then I saw him laying lifelessly in the bushes and I saw the creepy old lady again. Then we got to the hospital and Connor died...." I said almost in one breath.

"Wait let me get things sorted. Lee was unconscious but don't know how and Connor got hit and died?" Patty asked.

"Yeah..and what if it's real?" I mumbled.

"Don't say that Sky your scaring me." Toby said trying to smile but I could see he was terrified as well.

Then I heard something...."Lee or Connor Live or die?" I heard a unfamiliar voice out of nowhere. It was the voice in my dream.

"Guys, did you hear that voice ?" I asked.

"Umm.. What voice?" Toby asked.

"It was the voice in my dream." I said.

"What happened that time?" Patty asked while Toby was to agape to speak.

"That's when the time I knew that something wrong happened." I mumbled.

"What did it say!?" Toby asked depressed eyes starring at me.

I gulped. " Lee or Connor Live or Die."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n hey guys! Sorry for the long update I mean it is holidays right? Well please comment vote or fan maybe I don't know. It's a free country unless your in North Korea or something.

Well how was your Christmas Holiday? I spent it with my cousins. What about you guys you could always comment if you don't like that idea you could message me.

Well follow if you want I know it's so low for me to ask the 'follow thingy' but come on sometimes a lil bit of advertising is helpful. Well bye fire now.

CHEERIOS!!!

-Ysabel<3