Chapter 8

Connor's Pov

I gestured for Sky to come cuddle with me. Here is one secret about us boys, we most likely love cuddling then what you think. She was about to come when Riley stops her.

Ohhh......kkaaaaayyyy.....

He says something to her while grabbing her hand. Ugh! Why is he holding her hand like come on!

'Your just jealous.' My thoughts say.

"AM NOT! ME CONNOR MCDONOUGH NEVER GETS JEALOUS!" I grabbed my head and pulled my hair angrily.

"Woah, dude chill I was asking you if you want some milk and you bursted like 'me Connor blah blah not jealous... Something' weird." Thomas looked at me weirdly.

"That wasn't for you to hear." I said looking at Riley. Sky then looked at me and gestured her hands like wait a second or something?

I nod and Riley pulls Sky with him. What are they hiding? Like if it's not too bad then why won't they talk here. Probably homework or something. Riley doesn't like to admit that his not good in Math's. Or his umm.... Ahhh....

'face it Connor they're hiding something!' My thoughts say.

What!? No! She wouldn't.

'Then why do they need a private room to talk.'

They're probably......um......

'See you don't even have a good reason.'

Ugh!!! Shut up brain!

"Hello!! Earth to Connor?" Thomas asks.

"What!?" I frantically searched for something to drink.

"I asked you if you want milk."

"Sorry I didn't hear you man." I said fumbling with my phone.

"I said it like gazillion times already. So do you want some?"

I was to distracted about Riley and Sky hiding something. I have the right to know.

I don't care if it's a secret, I'm still her boyfriend and not Riley. Right? Or are they secretly in a relationshi-

"Connor!" Braiden yells.

"What!?" I yelled back.

"Thomas said , do you want some?" Braiden says looking at me concerned.

"Want what?" I said looking at the door where Riley and Sky are.

"Connor! You look so lost what's bothering you bro." Braiden says facing me same as Thomas and Toby.

Toby was smirking and I know that he knows something about this. I made a mental note to talk to him later.

I saw a glass of milk beside me. I drank all of it.

"I'll guess that's a yes then." Thomas says.

"Connor, bro what's bothering you?" Braiden asks. Should I tell him? He might think I'm to assuming.

"Connor we won't judge you. We're like your brothers." Thomas pats my back.

"I'm already your brother man!" Toby yells across from me.

"It's nothing guys."I was hoping they would drop it. So I dropped down on the couch pulling a light blanket good for two.

They got the signal and said their 'good nights'

I'll just ask Toby tomorrow then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------