Chapter19

Sky's POV

As we returned back to Sydney, Australia I totally forgot where is our place so were stuck in the middle of nowhere.

"Sky!? Seriously?" Pat trembles.

"Calm down patty it's just for the mean time." I tried to gather some breath.

"Seriously , you want me to calm down. Heck Sky were in the middle of nowhere, worse we might get raped here."

Patty started panicking and all the weird hand signals she's doing makes my head explode.

"You know what." I stopped her rambling of how were gonna die. Hmm typical Pat just like Toby too mother like.

"What?" She takes a breather.

"Let's just wake Daniel up." I said. I started shaking Daniel's body. Patty just sighed and all of a sudden her hands are pressed tightly on her chest.

"Uhh sis what's wrong?" I asked as Daniel finally wakes up.

"I can't breathe." She says.

"Shit seriously? Daniel find a hospital hurry." Daniel just stared at me funny.

"What are you doing !? Find one." I started slapping him.

"Why won't you do it." He smirks.

"DANIEL!! STOP BEING A BITCH PLEASE!!" I started shouting and hitting his head with my bag. All he did was laugh while Patty was literally choking.

I then went out of the car trying to find some help. I started shouting but all I hear is the freaking laughter of Daniel and Patty-- wait laughing!?

I barged back in the car and see them laughing.

"Funny guys very funny!" I said annoyed.

"Aww come on Sky were just playing with you." Daniel started to poke my ribs.

"Stop it!" I shouted. Patty then said.

"Yeah sis just some little fun." Patty nudges me.

"Well guys joking about dying ain't funny." I said. Reversing the car.

"Where are we going?" Daniel asks.

"To the mall."

"Uh why?" He asks.

"We're gonna meet up with mom." I said suddenly smiling, the thought of mom makes me smile. If only dad didn't leave us. Yes he left us, actually mom wanted him to leave.Sighing I started driving towards the mall.

Well I guess here for a new beginning. You know what if you're brave enough to say good bye life will reward you with a new hello.

So you know what CONNOR MCDONOUGH good bye. Letting go is the best way. If we are really meant for each other destiny will find its way for us to meet again. But for now let's just wait and see.

--------------------------------------Years later-----------------------------

Connor's POV

"Connor! Connor! Over here!"

"Connor OH MY GOSH IS THAT YOU AHHH!!"

"Toby! Your so hot am gonna melt!!"

"Riley how's Alyson?!!!??"

"Riley Take me home ahhhh!!!"

Our fans chant and scream and yell all around our way to the car. Wow can't believe were now this successful. As we all got in the car. I yelled.

"Love ya guys!" In the window. The screams got louder. Funny how they have interest in us regular three boys.

Oh by the way were here in Sydney ,Australia for our upcoming concert. I look around the streets and can't help but smile as I see our posters hanging in every street pole. Can't believe we gotten this far. It's like we're living our dream.