Chapter13

Connor's POV

as I walked out of the house I was depressed as a wreck. My mind was a big blur of emotions. My eyes are tired from the heavy flow of tears streaming down my face. You know what hurts more, she said it... She hates me.

From all the effort I did , my main goal was make her love me not hate me. I slapped my head multiple times until I go numb. I don't drink but I felt like it right now.

"Ugh! Where the fudge is that freaking beer!" I shouted desperately at no one in the street. It was dark and the only source of light was the street lights. I was really anxious right now. All my mind was thinking about is to get that drink and drink it. That was my minds priority right now. I don't want to drink but ugh! I need a break.

As I pass by closed shops I bump into someone.

"Crap! My beers man!" The man shouted.

"Sorr--" my eyes got huge.

"Beers?" I asked looking for the bottle.

"Yeah.. Beers why? Need one?" After those words left his mouth my whole body lighten up.

"Yeah!" I grab the beer but the man pulls it back.

"$40" the man stated.

"What the f*ck" as I checked my wallet and all I saw was a dollar to spare.

"Sorry man, no money , no beer." The man went pass me.

"Wait!" I shouted with despair. He looks back at me. " I'll give you my shirt." I bargained.

"A shirt you've got to be kiddin--" he stops mid sentence as he saw my shirt. It was a hollister shirt. Somehow it's expensive.

"Deal." As he said that my mind went straight of getting the beer. As I grab the beer, without any hesitations I opened the cap and take big gulp of it.

"The shirt!" The man demanded. I took it off and gave it to him. I don't know what I was doing that time and I just let myself loiter around shirtless with a beer in my hand.

As I was alone I can't help think about me being stupid and careless. I took a gulp.

"I'M ALWAYS TOO LATE!"

I gulp again .

" CANT GET A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT HER HATING ME!"

I took a big gulp.

"I WANT TO DIE!" As I said that I finished the whole bottle.

"Ugh!" I need more. As I walk around the streets. I heard cars passing by.

Ugh it's like the middle of the night them heard a ambulance siren. probably I'm hearing things,

I decided to go to the other street to go home. I'm tried as fudge.Half way through the rode I heard a honk. I looked at my left and my eyes widen and shock. My mind kept on telling me run, but my body won't agree. It was frozen in spot my eyes were in a blur until felt the hard compact of the metal car throwing me straight in the bushes. Rolling down hill. I can't control my body.

Laying there lifelessly. Wanting to stand up and call help. But all I could do was look at the blood rolling through my face. Nobody was there to help me. It was the middle of the night. I got hit and and thrown here in the bushes. I'm not even visible.

Ugh my body suddenly felt tried and numb. Probably loss of blood and worse because of that stupid beer. All I could think of is Sky. I can't die hearing her say she hates me. My career , my family, my life. Every possible moment I could have had . I could have a family and I could have had a loving wife and wonderful children.