Chapter 9

Sky's Pov

"I-I'm the girl?" Everything clicked.

AUSTRALIA , MY HOME TOWN. HIS BROTHER, CONNOR. MY FAVORITE RED ROSES. COOKIES AND CREAM BAKED COOKIES. The girl was HERE AT ORLANDO.

And this picture explains everything that's why Riley was quiet this past few days.

I looked back at Riley. He was looking and nods at me with hope. I finally mustered up all the courage left inside of me.

"Riley look I'm sorry." I paused." Your a great guy but when I met you at Australia I knew we could be great friends." I emphasized the word ' friends'

I continued when he kept silent.

"And friends only. Besides Riley there's a lot of fish in the sea. I have--"

Riley then cuts my sentence.

"Yeah, yeah I know, you have Connor know." Riley said sighing.

"Riley I'm not the one for you." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He shrugs it away.

"You know, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have met Connor." He says full of pain in his tone.

" and I thank you for that." I said tugging a piece of hair behind my ear.

I felt so sorry for Riley right now. I couldn't let him stay like this. I couldn't be with Connor if someone gets hurt by it.

"Sky, just to let you know. You don't need to break up with Connor because of me." He says letting a tear fall.

I step forward him and wipe the tears there now falling. I was about to hug him but he just drop it and walked out of the room.

I sighed. What am I going to do!?

I decided to get some sleep. I went out of the room and went towards the couch where Connor was sleeping. I don't feel sleepy anymore. Ugh!

I then realized Riley wasn't here. Where is he now? Maybe his in the Danny. ( A/N In Australia Danny means loo or bathroom.)

I went under the covers beside Connor. I was about to close my eyes when I feel a vibration in my pocket.

I grab my phone and see Daniel calling.

Phone convo

D-Daniel S- Skylar

S: what?

D: how you doin!?

S: ugh! Really your going to call me at 2 in the morning for that.

D: it's just 1:58

S: whatever bye!

D: wait!!!

S: what?

D: I know some drama happened.

Woah! How did he found out-

D: I f you were wondering how I found out , you but dial me awhile ago when Riley was confessing his love for you.

S: oh...now that you know that could I go to sleep now?

D: just call me tomorrow and I'll help you blind date Riley.

S: hmm.. Yeah probably I'd do that. Now bye !

I hang up the phone chuckling knowing Daniel would hate me for not letting him say his goodbye. You know him. But if you don't know him try to. Kidding.

I went back in Connor's arms. Letting the darkness take over my tired brain.

-------------------------------the Next Day---------------------------------------------------