Chapter 5

Toby's Pov

I just now realized that Sky isn't really Hannah Montana it was just some sarcastic thing she does. Ugh! How do they do that like c'mon say the opposite all the time.What if some people think its not sarcastic then you have to explain it all over again. Bleh, weird but weird is cool. All of a sudden a scream came out of nowhere.

"Ahhhh!!" It sounded like Sky's voice.

Wait! Hold up! Isn't Sky with that Daniel dude!? The freaking helicopter !! What if they we're like doing you know......

What about Connor!! Oh god! They're too young for that! I bolted out of my room running as fast as I could towards Sky's room is.

I kicked open the door finding Sky and Daniel on top of each other tickling.

"What the..." I huffed.

"Woah! Toby what's up?" Sky asked normally like nothing happened.

"Didn't you scream?" I asked confused." You we're screaming like you and Daniel we're like um.... You know...." Her eyes widened and both of them laughed.

What's wrong know! Gosh I'm not good in sarcasm. When Sky saw me still confused she perked up and cleared her throat. Quite ladylike if I say so myself. Hah! I just did sarcasm.

"Oh that... me and Daniel are just tickling. You perv!"

"We'll it sounded like that and besides your a girl and his a boy in one room.... What would you suppose me to think of??" I said in a duh kind of manner.

Both of them did eye conversation thing which is usually done by both genders and not opposite genders. Get what I mean? Like one direction , they have those codes where only they could understand. Weird but cool.

Daniel sighed and nodded.

"Well Toby... There is something you should know." She smirked at Daniel.

"Okay what the.... Don't tell me your pregnant!?" No no no no no no. Connor what will he think if-

"No!" She chuckled. " even worse." She looked at Daniel who blushed.

"What!? You have twins!?" I asked bewildered. Now both of them laughed.

"What the- no!" Daniel laughed.

"Just tell me already!" I whined.

Sky sighed and look at Daniel reassuringly. Daniel nods and Sky then looked at me.

"Daniel here is um.. Ah.. How do you say this.. His kinda... More of a totally..." Daniel glared at her and cut her off.

"I'm gay." He said flatly.

I started laughing. Is he crazy. Him gay. His to buff to be gay.

"I'm serious." He says.

"Oh I thought it was sarcasm." Sky rolled her eyes.

"Just because I'm very sarcastic it doesn't mean always." She shrugs and pushes me out of the door. Woah! That's jus wicked. I need to tell this to Connor.

Then suddenly I was pushed against the wall by Daniel.

"What the hell dude." He looks at me straight in my eyes.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about that or you'll get it..." He shows of his muscles and flexes it.

Woah! For a gay dude his more of a man then me.

He lets go making me relax.

"What do you think I was about to do?" He asked reading my expression.