Chapter 12

SKY's POV

As I woke up in the middle of the night it was 11:00pm. As I look around me I was expecting my sisters to be in here but they were not in sight.

I think long and hard. What just happened. Then it hit me.

Connor...cheated.. On me. And yes I locked the door we were all staying I . Oops my bad!

I went towards door quietly. Trying my best to keep quiet but failed.

"Damn it!" I quietly shouted/whispered.

As I close the door I saw Connor sleeping int the couch. Alone. We're was pat and Lee?

I decided to get a glass of water. My mouth feels dry. As I got to the kitchen I heard the door open. Then I heard a couple of shuffling of feet at the other side.

Then I heard it. The voice I despise from the very beginning I laid my eyes on. Veronica. I could hear her sweet and fake accent sheering throughout the wall that bounders us from each other.

"Connor, babe." I flinched when I heard her call him babe.

"Veronica! What are you doing here." I heard Connor yell. The shocking tone highlights his expression.

I decided to listen closely.

"Well is it bad to visit my boyfriend." With what I heard I decided to get out of the wall and went to where they were. As I came in view, Veronica smirked. Connor was shocked.

"Oh congrats. You have a new girlfriend that's great!" I tried to hold back my tear that was forming.

"Oh thanks." Veronica smiled evilly.

Connor was just there standing. He was frozen as ice. I do not hate him. I just can't believe I trusted him. Despite me being loyal. I sighed.

I decided to go back to my room as I closed the door. I can't help it. I crouch down in a ball and cried. Sobbing. I knew it. I knew I'm nothing compared to anyone. I'm not even pretty. I'm not even beautiful. I'm dumb and stupid. Dumb. I'm useless. I need a break.

As I kept on sobbing I felt a hand placed above my shoulder. I felt someone crouch beside me.

"Shh... It's alright." It was Pat.

"Your still up?" I try to ask in complete composure but fail. My voice cracked.

"You know what? Just get some sleep we're going shopping tomorrow.even better let's go watch Catching fire!?" She tried to cheer me up.

I smiled." And ice cream?" I chuckled.

"See a little food wouldn't hurt now come on. We're going to show him what he has missed."

I laughed it off and decided to go to bed as I was in the covers I felt Pat go in the shower.

Sleeping , thinking of ice cream and watching catching fire. And shopping. Who needs Connor?

.....who am I kidding. I just felt more weak.

Connor's POV

As Sky entered her room. I hear sobbing. I can't even feel more guilty.

"WHAT!? I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOUR THE ONE WHO KISSED ME! YOU FREAKING BIT--" She then cuts my sentence.

"You kissed me back." She looks at her nails examining her perfect manicured nails.

"Even still!! I never wanted it to happen! Look what you have done!" I walked towards her.

She took a step back frightened.