Chapter 12: Sprained

Jaehee:

Chanyeol put me down on the sofa and then ran towards the kitchen to get some ice, to be honest it was really nice spending time with Chanyeol like this, it has been really long since someone spent time with me and making me laugh instead of ignoring me like i didn't exist. I was hurt, i definitely was... and i thought that i actually meant something to him or that there was something between us, but i guess that was just wishful thinking on my part.

"why do you have so little ice at home" Chanyeol walked towards me and sat on the floor holding out my ankle and rubbing the ice wrap on my ankle "ow ow owwww" i squinted in pain "see why did you have to run, you're so clumsy" he shook his head "well why did you run, it make me want to run after you" you pouted "so its my fault now?" he laughed "yeah it is!" you accused. "i should have looked after you better..." he sighed and looked at my sprained ankle in a depressed manner "yah chanyeol i was just kidding, don't take it so seriously... its not really your fault you know" you poked his shoulder. "i know but, i feel like you got hurt cause i was playing around" he continued to press the ice to the swelling area, "chanyeol, im okay its just a sprain dont get so upset about it okay?" you petted his head.

"its just that... jaehee... I-I really care about you and I dont like it when you get hurt or upset, I just dont want you to get hurt in any way even if its just a sprain or a paper cut or anything. I like you Jaehee and i want to protect you" Chanyeol stopped pressing the ice on your ankle for a while and looked up into your eyes. You could feel your heart beating and racing with his little confession, you didn't know what or how to respond to him and just stared at him speechless. "I'm sorry if i surprised you, i just wanted to tell you how i feel about you, ever since i met you on the bus there was something about you that made me want to get to know you better, and after getting to know you I started falling for you, there's something special about you Jaehee that pulls me towards you and my heart races everytime im near you... even now my heart's beating so fast its going to pop out of my chest" he smiles and then continues to press the ice on your ankle making you wince.

"sorry..." he apologised "dont be..." you finally got two words out of your mouth "you can squeezed my hand if it really hurts" he laid his left hand on the sofa for you as he iced your sprain. you held his hand but you didn't squeeze it, you held it gently and tenderly making him look up at you "thank you for looking out for me, for being here with me right now" you smiled as you intertwined your fingers with his, making him grinned brightly. Your heart flutter at his bright smile as you looked at him taking care of your ankle, Chanyeol make you feel special and you liked it, his presence made you feel safe.

"make sure to ice it every two hours and dont walk around too much or else you'll sprain it even more, don't shower with hot water just yet wait until your ankle feels better okay?" you pushed him towards the front door "alright alright" you laughed at his nags "if you want anything dont walk, just call me i'll come and take it for you" "yes yes now please go" "i'll check on you if you've iced your ankle" "yes yes dont worry i'll ice it" you pushed him out of the house as he turned to face you. "Make sure to lock your doors properly and call me if anything seems strange" his worries were getting out of control making you smile at how worried he was "i'll be fine silly" you reassured him and he grabbed your hands "its just a precaution jaehee, you'll never know" he ruffled your hair with his other hand and then bringing it down to caress your warm blushing cheeks before kissing your nose. In shock you widen your eyes as he waved and ran away in embarrassment while turning back about a hundred times to see if you were still there. You held your cheeks as you felt them flush as you went in and locked the door before lying down on the sofa thinking about what had just happened.

You noticed at the corner of your eyes that there was a black plastic bag on the floor and you bent over to pick it up, it was the accessories that Chanyeol bought just now and he left it here. You were about about to call chanyeol but you recalled that these were for you, so you decided to open it. It was a pendant with a stone in a middle, it was beautiful and had a vintage accent, inside the bag was a small note that he snuck in there when he bought it. You flipped it over to read what it says "Will you be mine Jaehee?" you smiled at those words that tugged at your heartstings and put the necklace on.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hiiii there~ i know i've been putting off writing this series but i sort of have a writers block and cant seem to continue the story > < its going to be a super slow update but i promise you all that i will finish and complete this hahaahaha xD Thank you all for still reading and supporting my slow updating series <3 Wolf has 5K views~ thank you all so much T.T *cries happy tears*