Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34

*recap:*

---

"Shit." I said out loud as I saw the picture flashing on his screen.

A picture of me and Ever kissing.

---

Alli's POV:

"Cody! Cody slow down!" I scanned his face looking for an answer to why he just acted out like that.

"Alli shut the hell up."

"Woah, Codes..." He was acting really different. I've never seen him like this. He backed up and punched a wall then put his head in his hands as he slid down the wall crying.

"Cody, tell me what's wrong. It'll make you feel better." His head lifted up slightly and after a few sniffles he reached for his phone. He started frantically searching his pockets but found nothing.

"Looking for this?" Jake said as he walked up. As soon as Cody saw him his face got red with anger.

"Cody relax." I said to him. It kind of worked, surprisingly.

"HOW COULD YOU JAKE?" Cody spat at Jake.

"Mate, I'm sorry but honestly-"

"Don't even try to say "oh she came on to me" thats BULLSHIT." I soon realized what was happening. Jake and Ever kissed. Just then I became pissed too. My so called bestfriend kissed my boyfriend.

"Jake, I think it'd be best if you left and just never came back." 

"Alls, no please don't do this."

"Goodbye Jake."

"and good riddens." I heard Cody mumble under his breath. 

We sat there and watched as Jake made his way out the door, and out of our lives. Forever. 

Cody and I sat in silence until he finally spoke up. "Alli, are you mad at Ever?"

I thought about it for a minute. Was I mad at Ever? Or was I just mad at Jake... I didn't know. "I'm not sure Cody. Are you?" He sat there with his head in his hands.

"No."

Just then we were interupted by the doctor coming into the room. Cody shot right up from where he was sitting. "Is she okay?"

The doctor didn't respond.

"Please come with me." She said leading us to Ever's room. I looked over at Cody to see what he was feeling. I saw tears starting to slip out of eyes again. 

We made a right turn and we were in Ever's room.

"Oh my." I said as soon as I saw her.

Codys POV:

I got chills as soon as we entered the room. There she was, the love of my life lying on that horrible hospital bed, helpless.

"She's in a coma. I'm terribly sorry." The doctor said.

Alli started crying, as did I. "How long until she's back?" I said between tears.

"It's unpredictable."