Chapter Five

Chapter 5

*recap:*

I saw Alli kissing Josh; Josh was another one of our friends.

I looked at Cody. He looked just as shocked as me. 

---

Josh pulled away, said something we couldn't hear and left.

Alli opened the door and walked inside the house.

"Josh and Alli? Are you serious?" I looked at Cody.

"I honestly had no idea. I can't believe he didn't tell me!"

"Well I can't believe she didn't tell me!"

We walked into the house, in search for Alli. She was going to sleep over and tell me everything. Even if I had to tell her about Cody. "Cody, I'm going to make her tell me everything. But if she asks me about who I like, do I say you? Are we going out?" I asked without hesitation.

I'd learned how to ask point blank where my relationships were. Living in LA under the pressure of paparazzi, tabloids, rumors, can make you fearless.

Cody grinned. "I think so." He took me into his arms spun me around and kissed my nose.

Honestly, Cody made me feel wanted, loved, and beautiful. He made me shiver just by touching me. The way he kissed me told me he's been waiting a while. I think I was seriously falling for him.

We walked up the stairs and stopped in front of his room. He wrapped his arms around me and squished me to his chest. "I'll tell Alli you want her to sleep over. G'night Ever." He bent down and kissed my cheek.

I opened the door to his room and started walking to his balcony. But something stopped me.

On his bedside table, his phone flashed. I looked down, his screen saver was a picture of me and him when I visited at Christmas. I smiled.

Then I saw the text. It was from a girl named Giorgia.

The text said: "Hey love, wanna hang?" I frowned with tears coming to my eyes. So Cody had a girlfriend? My heart hurt as I read the text again. I walked over to the balcony and hoped onto my side. I put on my Victoria Secrets pajamas and waited for Alli to hop over the railing and spend the night.