Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter 33

*recap:*

And from the tweets I had read, more than half of my fans and her fans disapproved our relationship. Except that Jalli Cover girl...

---

Evers POV:

I let the hot water run over me. I shivered. "brrr." I loved running in the rain. But not in a storm. I was frozen. My toes were purple! That couldn't be normal.

I got out, dried off and put my clothes on. I put my hair into a French braid. I walked back out into the kitchen/living room and sat down on the couch next to Tommy. He was watching SpongeBob.

I turned around to face Jake and Alli. Cody came in and sat on me. I rested my face on his back and I put my arms around him. He turned around and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and he took my hand, intertwining our hands. "Watcha guys wanna do today?" Jake asked.

"Well Alli and I have a photo-shoot slash interview thing at like 4. It's only an hour, so you guys can like chill or whatever." I exchanged a quick glance with Jake. I looked down and blushed.

"Well this sucks," Alli said finally realizing what the weather was like outside. "It's raining!" She frowned and picked up her iPhone. She started spinning it on the table. Cody sighed, slipped off my lap and sat beside me. I put my head on his lap. He started playing with my hair.

"Well we can always do something kiddy. Like go to those indoor jungle gyms. Or like laser tag or something like that." I suggested. Half my face was squashed on his leg. Alli and Jake grinned. I couldn't see Cody's face but my guess was he was grinning too.

"Babe, you're a genius." He leaned over me and kissed me. I put my hands on the sides of his face. He smiled against my lips.

"Oh get a room..." Jake commented.

Cody kissed me a little harder.

"MOMMY! DADDY! CODY AND EVEEEEER ARE KISSING AGAIN!" Tommy yelled. Angie and Brad were on Matt's bus. Guess Tom wasn't aware of that. I pulled away and giggled. Jakes face was red.

"Well, I definitely want to go to a jungle gym thingy!" Alli said, getting up to get changed.

"Ditto." Jake said. He turned around and went to join Alli. I turned too my back and looked up at Cody. "This is going to be so fun!" 

I looked over at Tommy who was engrossed with SpongeBob. "Hey Tom! Wanna come okay with us later?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled. "Yes yes yes yes yes!"

"Okaaay, go get dressed. I don't think you wanna go in PJ's do you!?"

He turned the TV off, jumped off the couch and ran to change. All you heard coming from his mouth, "MOVE MOVE MOVE! I GOTTA CHANGE! ALLIIIIIII STOP HOGGING THE BATHROOM!" We burst into laughter. I got up. "Imma go to the corner store, I have to buy mascara thingy..."

Cody put his arms around my waist and pulled me back to him. "But you're beautiful without any of that stuff Ev..."

"Well Codsta. I'm a girl. It's a girl thing."

He sighed. "Fine. Be that way. Be safe?"

I smiled and climbed off him. "Don't worry about me," I said smiling. I slipped my shoes on and quickly ran over to the corner store.

I slipped and fell to wet and slippery asphalt. My head connected with the sidewalk and I heard a sickening crack. I felt something warm spreading on my head and leaking down my neck. I tried sitting up. My head felt as if it was connected with the sidewalk. I lay back down. I saw someone running towards me. It was the girl I had crashed into this morning.