Why me? (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I'm Lily I'm 18 years old and to be honest, I'm lucky I'm still alive. Want to know why? Here is my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bags were packed and ready to go. I was going on vacation with my boyfriend, James. We'e been together for a month now and I'm quite comfy being with him.

I had no idea where we were going, he told me it was a surprise that I will really enjoy.

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out and I had revieved a message from James,

James: I'm here! :)

I didn't bother replying. I grabbed my suitcase and opened the front door and shut it behind me. James got out of his car and helpe me to put my suitcase into the boot. I hope I remembered everything!! "Are you excited?" James asked smirking at me whilst jumping into the car "yeah I am, but at least tell me where your taking me" I said laughing "Nope, wait and see" he replied.

Don't get me wrong, Jason is a lovely guy once you get to know him but when he's with his friends he turns into a completely different person. Horrible, dirty and swearing all the time, which I didn't like at all. He turned on the radio and a song by his favourite rock band was on. He turned the music on full blast and made me feel like my ears were going to explode. I reached my hand out to turn it down but James slapped my hand, knocking my arm out of the way, what the hell did he do that for?

"What the hell was that for?" I screamed loud enough for him to hear me. He turned the music down. "No one touches my stereo so get your hands off of it!" He said with a harsh voice. What had gotten in to him? I was scared and all of a sudden I wanted to be home, away from James. I tried to calm myself down by telling myself that I just feel a little homesick.

We pulled up outside a fancy hotel "oh my god! You got us an hotel?" I said smiling like an idiot. " yeah, not come on" he said dragging me inside. My arm was red from where he had gripped onto me. "So, do you like our room?" He said looking at me with a completely straight face "uhm, yes... It's nice" I replied quietly. There was only one bed, so that meant I had to sleep with James which I had never done before.

We put our suitcases next to the wardrobe and decided to keep them there. "There's a bar just down the corridor, wanna go?" James said with a wide grin on his face. Before I could say anything he rummaged through his suitcase and pulled something out. "Good, now put this on"he said shoving the costume into my face. It was a black bra with lace on it and shorts made out of lace. "I don't want to wear this, I'd rather wear my own clothes" I said handing the sickening costume in front of him. Why did he think I was? "No you bitch! You will put this on right now!" He said screaming in my face and shoved me into the bathroom.

I felt like I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I couldn't show him I'm weak! I put the dirty costume on and I looked dreadful! The shorts were that short you could nearly see my bum cheeks and the laced bra was disgusting! I wiped away a tear that was rollin down my face and unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. I went into my suitcase and pulled out my phone whilst James was givin me wolf whistles, I chose to ignore him and finally found my phone.

"You won't be needing this!" He said snatching it out of my hand. "Give it back! You can't do that it's not your phone!" I said trying to get my phone back. James slapped me and before I knew it I was on the floor. "What do you think your doing? Your not allowed your phone all night!" He said slapping me hard on my face. I felt my cheek burning and didn't bother to say anything else...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys! I started a new book because the last one was rubbish! :P please vote and comment if you like it so far! Thank you! <3