Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting, I turned over and Niall wasn't there. I climbe out of bed rubbing my eyes and went into the kitchen. I found Niall making toast. I quietly walked behind him and tapped him on the back. "Good morning beautiful!" Niall said whilst giving me a hug. "Breakfast?" He asked. I just nodded my head. I went to sit on the sofa to watch tv.

After about 5 minutes or so Niall returned with two plates of toast, he handed a plate to me and he sat down beside me. Niall finished his in a few minutes and a few minutes later I finished. "Are you still up for swimming today?" Niall asked with hope in his eyes. "Sure" I replied.

I went to get dressed and I did my hair and put a light layer of make up on. "I'm just going to the toilet" I heard Niall say. "Haha ok" I replied giggling. I sat on the sofa and I heard I knocking noise, I ignored it not thinking it would be anything. I heard it again, I stood up and stood still "hello, Niall? Stop it, I know it's you!" I said half laughing. By now my heart was pounding and my legs were like jelly. I walked towards the door and before I could reach the door knob James entere the room. I was gobsmacked and my jaw dropped to the floor "Niall!!!!!" I screamed hoping he would come, but he didnt.

"Come here now and nobody gets hurt!" He said practically spitting at me. "No!" I screamed trying to be brave. He dragged me out Out he apartment and flung me against the wall. He pulled out a shinny silver thing out of his pocket, it was a gun! "Come back wih me and lets finish off our vacation properly!" He said holding the gun against my temples of my head. I closed my eyes and wished that this was all a dream, where is Niall? My heart was racing and the palms of my hands started to sweat.

I force mysef to stand up, when I did so Niall came rushing down the hall. His eyes widened as he saw James aiming the gun at my head, Nia ran in front of me trying to protect me" James, don't be so pathetic and put the gun down!" Niall said with total anger in his voice. "No!" James screamed and pulled the trigger. Niall fell to the floor squirming around in pain and James had vanished...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys, been so busy! But comment and let me know if I should carry on writing the story please? Oh, and please vote if you like it? :) love ya!