Chapter 19

Just before I got into bed I rang Rose and asked her if se was packed. I told her to be at my house at 11:00am so we could get here early. I could tell she was excited. And I told her all about the boys at school.

I set my alarm for 9:00am and drifted off to sleep.

My alarm woke me up... Once again! I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I didn't bother to have breakfast as I wasn't really hungry. I jumped into the shower and let the warm water pour all over my body. The cuts and bruises that James left were now gone. I washed my hair and then go out of the shower.

I got ready and took my suitcase down stairs, an made sure I can the pass in my bag. "Are you ready hunny? Stay safe and be careful!" My mum said giving me a big hug. I sat down and played with my baby sister for a while.

Rose came early, I wasn't expecting her to but she did. We put our suitcases into the trunk and got Into the car. "Bye mom, see you in a months time!" I shouted out of the car window. It only took 25 minutes to get there which wasn't that bad.

"What are the guys like? What if they don't like me? Are they nice?" Lily spitted all these questions out. "Waitandseeandstopaskingmeallthesequestions!" I spat out before she could talk over me.

Finall we got there and we entered the hotel. We went up to the boys' apartment and knocked on the door. Rose was jumping up and down on excitement and I just stood there laughing. Eventually Niall came to the door, Rose stood there like a statue with her mouth wide open. "Hey princess! I've missed you so much!" Niall said as he hugged me tightly. "I've missed you too!" I replied happy to see Niall again. "And you must be Rose?"Niall said as he welcomed her in.

All the boys ran up to me and have me a hug. I could hardly breathe! I sat down next to Zayn and Niall but Harry wouldn't take his eyes off Rose. "So when is your first gig guys?" I asked them all. "Tonight! Liam cheered as he did a little dance. "Where is it?" I asked "at the O2 arena, not far from here" Niall replied as he smiled at me.

We watched a film to pass some time away. You could tell Liam loved Toy Story! He wouldn't take his eyes off of the TV. I was cuddled up to Niall and Rose was cuddled up to Harry. "I think Harry likes Rose!" Zayn shouted winking at Harry. "Wha-? No I do no- uh, so what if I did?" Harry stuttered and we all laughed. Roses face went bright red!

"Our manager will be here with the Tour bus soon, then we have sound check." Niall told me. I nodded my head and smiled.

*knock knock* "Liam, you answer! It's probably Paul" Louis shouted. Liam got up from the floor and went to see who was at the door "ahh, hi Paul!" He said. Paul came into the room and shook mine and Rose's hands. We got our suitcases and the boys got theirs and we went outside and got into the tour bus.

Me and Rose had a look around whe the boys sorted some things out with Paul. It was just like a house! It had 5 bunks and a kitchen,wardrobes, a bathroom and everything in a normal house. "Wait guys ,there isn't enough beds for all of us!" Louis exclaimed. "Uh, I'll sleep with Niall, If you don't mind?" I said looking at Niall "ohh la la!" Louis replied wiggling his eye brows. I rolled my eyes and started to laugh. "Of course I don't mind" Nia said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. He kissed me on the lips and then let me go.

"You really so love him don't you?" Rose whispered "yeah, and you love Harry!" I replied. She went red once again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might not be able to upload again today, but if I do, then your Lucky :P enjoy! :)