Chapter 8

Niall's POV

~~~~

I ran down the hall as fast as I could before that psycho killed Lily. I stood in front of her trying to protect her from James and his gun."Don't be so pathetic an put the gun down!" I screamed trying to be as brave as I could and from then I couldn't remember nothing put a pain that I've never felt before shoot through my shoulder, it was the most horrible pain I had ever felt. From that moment I remembered nothing.

I fluttered my eyes open to see all the boys sitting around me, I was in a hospital bed? "Hey mate, how you feeling?" Harry said smiling at me, I didn't say much. I had needles sticking in my arms and a thick bandage around my shoulder where I had been shot. Just then I realized that Lily wasn't there. "Guys, where is Lily?" I asked trying to sit up. "Umm, we dunno mate, but you need to rest" Zayn said trying to make me lie down. "No, get off of me, she could be in trouble,I have to find her!" I said starting to rip the needles out of my arm, ignoring the pain.

What if James took her? Where the hell is she? All these questions started to buzz around in my brain, I managed to get up out of the bed and walked out of my little room the boys tried to stop me but I didn't let them. I grabbed Louis' keys to his Car and ran like a cheetah Out of the Hospital and into the Car Park.

Where is Louis' Car, Ugh! Where is it? Ah, there it is! As I got into the car the boys came racing after me but I started the engine and drive off as fast as I could, the first thought of where they could be was back at the hotel in James' apartment. It only took me a few minutes to get to the hotel. I ran inside and went onto to the floor James' apartment was on and banged on his door as loud as I could.

Lilly's POV

~~~~~

I was in the hospital in the waiting room, I couldn't see Niall like this, so I let the boys go in to comfort him. I went outside to get some air I felt a tap me on my back, is it who I think it was? I turned around and saw James standing there with that menacing grin on his face. I started to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his car. I tried to get it of his grip but he was to strong for me. Why me? Why does this have to happen to me?