Chapter 7

Why would James do anything like that? This is all my fault that Niall got she! I shouldn't of let any of this happen! I didn't know what to do, Niall lay on the floor crying in pain, I pool of blood started to form on the ground. I bend down to Niall who was still in pain and started to look where James had shot him. Seems like he had been shot in the shoulder. I left my phone back in Niall's apartment so I grabbed Niall's phone which was lying on the floor and dialled 999 eventually someone picked up

"Hello?, police, ambulance, fire brigade?" A woman asked on the other end of the phone. "U-uhm ambulance please, my friend has been shot and I new someone to come quick!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, I told the woman where we were " ok dear, an ambulance is on it's way" she told me to stay calm and wait. How could I possibly stay calm? I had to admit to myself that like Niall.

I didn't want to be alone, I decided to call the boys. I took my jacket off and put it around Niall not bothering about the blood. I called Liam (as he is the most sensible one) it wasn't long until he answered. I was still crying and could hardly speak.

"Hello Niall?" Liam said. "No, it's Lily, Niall has been shot, you need to come quick!" I replied trying to keep calm "wh-what? Really? Where are you?" He asked "we're outside Niall's apartment, an ambulance is on it's way, please hurry Liam!" I said crying even harder "ok, hold on, we will be right there!" He said then hanging up.

By now Niall was unconscious and finally the boys came, I explained how it happened and the boys were really upset, and so was I. Just then two big bulky men came along and put Niall on a stretcher and quickly took him to the ambulance, we followed behind them praying everything will me alright. I felt so sorry for Niall, it kills me seeing him like this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another chapter, enjoy :)