Chapter 4

I sorted out what I was going to wear before I got into the shower. I let my hair loose an stood in the shower. I let the warm water run all over my bruised body. I washed my hair and washed myself all over. The water stung my bruised body. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a towel when I heard a knock on the door . "Are you ok in there Lily?" Niall asked from behind the door. "Yes I'm fine thanks" I shouted back. I dried myself and put my clothes on, I dried my hair and put it into a plait and put a light layer of make up on.

I unlocked the door and went to sit next to Niall. "What should we do guys?" Niall asked sounding rather bored. "We'll I'm hungry!" Liam answered. We decided to go to Nandos. Me,Niall,Zayn and Louis went in Niall's car and Harry and Liam went in their car. Niall turned on the radio and 'little things' came on. Niall started to sing an then louis and then Zayn. I felt my cheeks go red. Niall and I sat in the front and Zayn and Lou sat in he back.

We finally arrived an ordered our food. To be honest I was quite hungry because I hadn't had any breakfast. After a few minutes Liam and Harry arrived and ordered their good. We talked for a while, I wanted to get to know the boys, they are all nice lads but I likes Niall, I obviously wasn't goin to tell him. Our food came and we tucked in. It was delicious! After we finished eating we went back to the cars and went back to Niall's apartment.

I wanted to forget about James, I'll never forgive him for what he did. I didn't care where he was either, I just wanted to enjoy myself. As if I was hanging out with the worlds biggest boy band! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! And Niall is my hero!

We arrived back at the apartment and Louis suggest we should watch a film. "What should we watch guys?"louis asked. "Finding Nemo, do you like that Lily?" Niall said. I nodded my head and Louis put in the DVD and sat on the floor with Zayn. Niall sat with me and put is arm around me, I looked at him and smiled. I had butterfly's in my stomach, his eyes were like heaven, I could stare at them all night if I could!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Do you like it so far? Please let me know? I love you all! Thank youuuu! :)