Chapter 9

I was in James' apartment. He locked me in his bedroom. He threw me onto his bed and tied my arms onto the poles of the bed. I tried everything to escape but there was no way. James entered the room with a knife. "Wh-what are you doing?" I said as my eyes widened at the sight of the knife. "I might use it to cut your head off or cut through your panties" James sniggered. I was terrified and the way no way I could be saved this time because poor Niall was in hospital. "Let me go you, you demon!" I screamed wriggling around trying to get out, "what did you just call me, bitch?" James said coming up close to my face. " I said let me go you Demon!" I screamed.

He slapped me and then punched me in my left eye. I started to sob, the pain was horrendous! James hid the key to his bedroom and put a gag around my mouth so I couldn't talk or scream nor breathe! He let me free from the bed. I tried to escape from te room but he wouldn't let me. I started to punch him in the chef but it didn't seem to bother him one bit, I just needed help. The palms of my hands started to sweat and my heart was racing. He dragged me by my hair and pulled, neary ripping my hair out, "call me that again bitch, and.. You don't even want to know what I'll do! Now shut up you worthless peice of shit!" He whispered in my ear also spitting in my face, and then threw me up the wall leaving a loud thud.

I started to cry harder knowing that he would hurt me more if I didn't try to get out of here! I curled up by the wall in pain, James just ignored me. Then I heard a massive bang on the door, a rather impatient bang. I sat up hoping someone had come to rescue me. James looked at me and said " stay there slut, I'm not finished with you yet!" He said walkin out of the door. I looked at the floor and there was a puddle of blood Lying next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I was banging on the door as loud as I could, I knew that Lily was in there because I heard cries as screams, I couldn't see Lily get hurt! I decided to call the police so James wouldn't get away with it this time, there is no way he's getting away with trying to murder me! Just then he opened the door and a soon as I saw his disgusting face I had to bite my lip, otherwise I would of killed him! I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him against the wall "where is she? You either tell me or I'll drown you, I'm not even fucking joking! Your choice mate!" I said nearly wacking him. "And why would I tell you?" He said trying to escape from my grip " and why would you fucking abuse Lily?" I said really angrily. He didn't say anything.

Just then the police arrived and James was gob smacked he glared at me as if to say ' you'll pay for this!' I just grinned. I heard crying and I quickly entered the bedroom, Lily was lying on the floor sobbing. "Hey, it's okay, Nialler is here" I said putting my fingers underneath her chin and lifting her head up. "Oh my god! Niall, thank god your here, I was terrified! How did you get out of hospital?" She asked while giving me a long hug, it felt good to be honest.

"It's okay, your safe! And long story babe!" I said pulling away from the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't uploaded much today guys, been so busy! But here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Oh and all of your comments and votes are muchly appreciated! <3