Chapter 12

After a few minutes of waiting for James, he finally arrived. He smiled that devilish smile that frightened me to death. "Why hello the bitch, what brings you here? And oh, look who you brought! Ickle Irish boy!" James sniggered. "Don't call her that!, so, why did you abuse Lily and try to murder me?" Niall asked looking disgusted with James. "You were stealing MY girlfriend, you were trying to take her away from me!" James shouted and started to get angry. "1. I am NOT your girlfriend and 2. Niall saved me because you were abusing me. I love Niall, he's my hero!" I shouted back. Did I just say I love Niall? I couldn't care anymore! I love Nia! He's my everything!

Niall looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. We sat there silently for a few minutes. Suddenly James grabbed my wrist from the little window at the bottom of the glass and pulled my arm, "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!!" I screamed, "as soon as I get out of this shit hole, you'll wish you'd never been born!" He whispered in my ear and twisted my arm, my body was pressed against the glass and as James was about to bite me Niall went to fetch a guard and he came rushing in and forced James to let go of me.

The guard took us out of the room and back into the long corridor "are you alright miss?" The guard asked has he examined my arm "I-I guess so" I stuttered as Niall wiped away a tear from my cheek with his thumb

"Do you know how long James will be locked up for?" Niall asked the guard "we'll he was going to be locked up for two years but now it's 2 and a half because of what he's just done" the guard replied, my face lit up, knowing that I could finish off school without James! Yippee!

We got back into the car and went to see the boys, it was the last time I might ever see them again so I might aswel make the most of it! "How's your arm?" Niall asked as we got out of the car "it hurts, but I'll live" I replied. Niall took my hand and we walked up the the apartment.

I knocked on the door and we waited for someone to open it. "Who is it?" I heard Zayn say from the other side of the door "Niall and Lily!" I replied. Zayn opened the door and we entered the apartment "VAS HAPPENIN?" Zayn screamed neary making me go deaf. Niall told the boys about our visit to the prison and about me leaving tomorrow "but, we don't want you to leave!" Louis said pulling his bottom lip to make a sad face, "sorry boo bear but I have

to " I said giggling.

"Do you think we could have your phone number so we can keep in touch with you?" Harry asked and a smile spread across Niall's face. "Of course!" I replied. All the boys cheered and I started giving them my phone number. It seemed to take us forever but it was worth it! I also give them my twitter.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm starving!" Liam shouted out "me too!" Niall screamed. It's surprising how much that boy can eat! Louis made us all spaghetti, it was really nice actually. "Thanks guys!" I thanked them all. They all smiled and started giggling. Me and Niall decided to go back to his apartment "make sure you keep in touch, we're going to Miss you!" Zayn said pulling me into a hug, I felt like crying, but I didn't, they were all lovely lads! We said our goodbyes and went up to Niall's apartment

"I don't want to leave you" I said to Niall "then come live with me!" He said "how can I? My mum doesn't even know I'm here! She thought I was at a friends house for two weeks." I said, she's going to kill me when she kinds out! "Explain to her then!" "Niall, I can't I'm sorry" I said feeling guilty, but it's not everyday you get asked to live with a member of the biggest boy band on the planet!