Chapter 2

I held back my tears and stood up. "I'm sorry, ok? Now let's just forget about it and go to the bar!" James said softly. I just nodded. I was shocked of what he did to me, why would e slap me?

We walked down to the bar. It was nothing of what I expected it to be. People were screaming and shouting, people were drunk and going crazy, there were about 11 body guards there. James showed his fake I.D which said he was 22 when he's actually 18.

"I'll go get us some shots"James said walking off into the crowd of people. I barged threw the noisy, crazy people and went to find a booth to sit in. I wanted to run away but my 3 inch heels weren't helping. Soon James came back with some shots. "Drink these!" He said shoving one into my face "actually , I'd rather not" I said pushing his hand away. He threw the shots at my eyes and they burnt an stung really badly. I felt like crying. He dragged me up onto the dance floor and started dancing. I just stood there like a lemon trying to get away from him. But his grip was to strong.

"Dance for me bitch!"he screame down my ear hole as he pushed his body against me. I could hardly move and I was struggling to breathe. I tries pushing him and everything but he was too strong. I started to sob. He pulled my hair and slappe me as hard as anything. I fell to the floor and suddenly a strong pair of arms threw James off of me. " what the hell do you think your doing?" A familiar Irish accent said. I had no idea who he was but at least he saved me. What was James going to do to me back at the hotel, I'm so scared!

I felt really dizzy and I fell onto my back, just laying there. I passed out.

I woke up and turned around to see James snoring like a pig. How the hell did I get back here? I quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, all my make-up was smudged and my eyes looked like Panda eyes. I checke in my suitcase to see if my phone was there, and luckily it was. I pulled some of my clothes out and went into the bathroom to change. I slipped off the mess of a costume James made me wear last night and put my skinny jeans and my favourite top on and a cute pink polka dot hoodie.

I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth and grabbed James' car keys, I didn't care if he had no car to get back, he shouldn't of beat me.

On the floor was a piece of paper saying...

Hi, I don't think you know me but I save you from that psycho last night, I don't know if what he told me Is the truth, but here is my number if you new me and I'll be right there!

~Niall

Oh, so that was his name. I grabbed my suitcase and as soon as I reached for the door I heard a rough voice coming from behind me, Damn! "And where do you think your going? James said and grabbed me and through me to the floor, "I'm not staying here with you! Your a monster!" I screamed struggling through my tears. I got up and kicked him where it hurts as hard as I could, he fell to the floor and doubled over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): sorry it's a short chapter guys, but I'll update again tomorrow, what will happen to Lily next? :O :) please vote and comment?, muchly appreciated! :)