Chapter 5

We were in the middle of the film when I heard my phone buzz. I pulled it out of my pocket and I had a new message.

*new message*

From:James

I will find you, you skanky little rat and when I do you'll wish you'd never been born! I hate you! Drop dead you fat cow!

I had tears in my eyes and a lump at the back of my throat. I started crying and everyone was staring at me. "Lily, are you ok?" Niall said Patting my back. I shook my head and let him read the message. "Oh Lily! What a monster he is! He doesn't deserve anything! He won't find you, your safe here! I promise!" Niall said pulling me into a hug. I buried my head into his chest and sobbed. We cuddled for what seemed like hours!

It was getting late an the boys went back to their apartments, it was now just me and Niall. "So tell me why James abused you? He must be one of he most dreadful guys on earth!" He said looking me deep in the eyes." Well, he was one of the nicest, but I don't know why he's been abusing me. I don't know what has gotten into him"I said looking down at the floor. "He's an idiot! How could he ever do that to someone as beautiful as you?" Niall said "I don't know but I'll never forgive him" I replied.

Niall stood up as stood in front of me holding his hand out "come on, your staying with me tonight" he said smiling a massive smile. I smiled back and grabbed his hand, he pulled me out of my seat and guided me to his bedroom. I grabbed my pyjamas out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to get changed. It took my about 5 minutes to get changed. I unlocked the door and Niall told me to hop into bed, so I did. It was a double bed and was very comfy!

Niall was getting undressed so I turned to face the wall. "Like what you see?" Niall asked. I turned around and he was standing there topless. I felt my cheeks go blood red. "You wish" I said laughing. Niall laughed back an climbed into bed. "How about me an you go swimming tomorrow, I'm sure the boys will find something to do" Niall asked with hope in his eyes. I couldn't say no. "Yeah, I'd like that" I replied kissing him on his cheek. "I just want to thank you again for saving my life, I can't thank you enough" I said "No problem, I couldn't let him beat you up" Niall replied smiling ad then he kissed me on my cheek.

It didn't take long until we fell asleep, I felt really safe with Niall, he's suh a sweet guy!