Chapter 10

Lilly's POV

How the hell did Niall get out of hat hospital? He must be in so much pain right now! Well, at least I was saved and James was put into prison. Niall hugged me and told me everything was goin to be fine.

Just then the boys bombarded through the apartment door like a herd of elephants! "Niall James Horan, if you ever, I repeat EVER do anything like that again the-" Louis shouted at Niall, but Niall cut him off. " I'm sorry, okay? If. If I didn't find Lily, I think she would no longer be here now!" Niall explained to louis, I was just glad that James was far away from me!

We all piled in to louis' car and drove back to Niall' apartment. After they dropped us off the boys went back to their own apartments to let us spend some time together. "How are you feeling?" Niall asked as he sat on the sofa "beaten up, heart broken,scared" I said trying to hold back my tears as I joined Niall on the sofa. For some reason, Niall wasn't like any other boy, he was caring and funny and always made me smile. "He's just an idiot who doesn't deserve to Ben be in this world! I can't even think of a word that suits him because he's just sickening!" He said holding me tight.

"How's your shoulder?" I asked him looking at the bandage wich was wrapped around his shoulder. "It hurts, but as long as your safe that's all I are about" he said locking his eyes onto mine. A smile appeared across me face "it's nice to know that you care about me" I replied smiling. He kissed me on my forehead and headed upstairs to change out of his shirt which was covered in blood.

I went to wash all of the blood off of my face and change into something else. I went into the bathroom and started to wash my face, as the blood removed from my face it started to sting because of the cuts on my face. I dried my face with a towel and stripped out of my clothes, I examined myself in the mirror, I looked disgusting! I had bruises on my stomach and legs and a few on my arms. I put my clean clothes on and walked out of the bathroom to find Niall asleep on the sofa.

I heard a knock at the door, thoughts rushed through my mind, who was it? Is it James? Don't be so stupid Lily! He's locked up! I tried to calm myself down. I walked towards the door and slowly opened it, "Vas hapenin??!!!" Zayn screamed as he pulled me Into a hug, I just laughed. Luckily he didn't wake Niall up. I entered the room and sat on the floor, the boys followed me and sat in a circle, "so, this James guy, he's a bit of a heartless dickhead, don't you think lads?" Louis said while scanning the boys who nodded in agreement.

"Can I ask you a question Lil?" Liam asked, the expression on his face looked serious, "sure" I said giving him a weak smile " do you like Niall?" He asked. Oh, we'll thanks for putting me on the spot Li... I felt like I had to tell them, maybe Niall liked me back, but I couldn't tell him incase he didn't and then I'd just make myself look like an utter fool! "Yeah, I think I do" I said swallowing hard as I looked at Niall who was peacefully sleeping, he needed the rest to be honest.

"Why don't you tell him? He might like you back?" Zayn butted in. "I can't tell him yet, and what if he doesn't have the same feelings I have for him?" I said raising an eyebrow. We had this little conversation and then the boys decided to order us a pizza and of course we ordered Nialler one. Just as the pizza arrived Niall started to wriggle around and started to twich his nose "do I smell food?" He said siting up, "yeah you do, want some pizza?" I asked gettin up off of the floor and joined Niall on the sofa, he grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat it.

"How ya feeling buddy?" Harry asked Niall as he was munching on his pizza "not to bad mate" Niall replied. He's just adorable!