Chapter 16

I went into the house and checked my phone. I had 2 new messages.

Message 1

From:DjMalik

Did you get home safe? And please come on tour with us? :D

To:DjMalik

Yeah thanks,safe and sound haha and I am :D Nialler gave me a pass :) x

Message 2

From:Louis

Hey lovebird ;) haha, are you coming on tour with us? Please come on your with us? X

To:Louis

Hey Boobear! And haha yeah I am, Niall just gave me the pass and he's on his way back now :) x

I replied to the boy's messages and went to pick up my little sister from my aunties house. I didn't have to walk far because she only lives a block away from us. I turned the corner and walked down the street to my Auntie Sharon's house I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "Oh hello dear! Are you okay? I can't believe that pig did that to you!" Auntie Sharon said as soon as she opened the door "I'm fine and he's locked up so it's okay now" I smiled. "Good! He deserves it! And have you came for Ruby?" She asked. "Yep" I replied as I stepped into the house.

She went upstairs to fetch Ruby and came back down with her. She didn't know about anything that happened to me as she's only 5 months old. Auntie Sonia put her into her pushchair and passed her to me. "Here you go, look after yourselves and see you later" she said as she waved us off. I walked back home pushing Ruby in her pushchair. She was hard work!

I smiled at the thought of going on tour with the boys, I'm so lucky! Millions of girls would probably kill someone to be in my position. I arrived home and put Ruby in the living room to ay with her toys,I went upstairs to put my pj's on. I had already unpacked jut before Niall came to find me. I slipped into my pyjamas and text my best friend Rose

To:Rose

Hey Rose! These two weeks have been like a nightmare but totally out of this world at the same time, I'll tell you more at school tomorrow.

I send the message and in seconds I got a reply.

From:Rose

Hey Lily! And OMG! Tell me everything! I hope your okay and I'll see you tomorrow! Missed you like mad!

To:Rose

I sure will! And I'm fine just a bit shooken up and I've missed you too!

It was 10:00pm and said goodnight to my family. I was actually looking forward to seeing Rose and all my other friends! But she's so gonna freak out because she's a HUGE fan of One Direction. This is gonna be fun!