Chapter 21

The show had finished and the crowd went wild! The boys said goodbye and came off stage, followed by josh and the band. "Oh my god! That was...awesome!" I said as I ran to Niall and have him a hug, and of course the rest of the lads! We went back to the bus and had a few drinks to celebrate the first night of the tour.

I checked my phone and had a message

From:Mom

Hey sweetie, how's it going? Are you having fun? :) x

To:Mom

Hey Mom! And it's great! And yeah, it's incredible! :) x

I sent the message and put away my phone. The show finished around about half 11 and now it was quarter past one. We were all tired especially the boys. We all climbed into bed and said goodnight.

I climb in with Niall In his bunk and cuddles up to him. "I love you" he whispered sending shivers down my spine, "I love you too Nialler" I whispered back. He rolled on top of me pinning my hands back. I could hardly see his face because it was so dark, but I didn't minds. He crashed his lips onto mine and it felt like I was on heaven! We kissed for what seems like ages! "What do you think about going swimming tomorrow? Me,you,haz and Rose? The others want to go bowling!" Niall said rolling his eyes. "I think it's a great Idea!" I said as I pushed Niall off of me.

"Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number! So call me maybe" me and Niall looked at each other at the same time and burst out laughing. "Lou be quiet and go to sleep!" I said struggling to breathe from laughing too much "oh,right, sorry !" He replied laughing to himself. These guys are seriously crazy!

I turned onto my side to face Niall who was staring at the ceiling. I put one hand on his chest and the other hand running through his gorgeous blonde hair. He looked at me and grinned. His smile made me melt inside, he was just perfect!

I drifted off to sleep in Niall's arms, he wasn't one of them people who snore, he's just really huggable and cozy.

I woke up but didn't move. I turned my head to see Niall fast asleep. I climbed over him and put my hands on the metal bar and flubs my head down to see if anyone was in the bed below us, yes. Zayn was nearly falling out of his bed with slobber dripping off his mouth. Then I felt movement in the bed and lifted myself up to see Niall rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked, his morning voice was like the sexiest sh*t ever! "Just seeing if anyone was still in bed, look at Zayn" I told him pointing downwards. He took a look and now, Zayn was on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing!

DJ MALIK!!!WAKE UP!!! I screamed as everyone else was out of bed. He didn't budge, so I climbed out of bed and sat down on the floor beside him. Niall soon followed. I poked him a few times but he still didn't move, geez! This guy is sure one heavey sleeper!

I gently placed my finger on his eye lid and opened his eye and did the same with the other one. "Don't be cruel!" Niall jokingly said as he rolled around the floor laughing his head off. I tried tickling his toes and then he finally woke up. "Good morning!" He said as he at up and saw Niall laughing on the floor. "Niall? What are you doing?" Zayn asked looking confused. "Lily was torturing you!" He said pointing at me. "Excuse me! Why would I torture one of my best friends?!?" I exclaimed. Zayn started to laugh and pulled me into a hug.

We went into the kitchen to find everyone sitting around the table and Louis cooking breakfast. We sat down and joined them. "Morning, what was all the laughing and screaming about?" Rose asked "we were thing to wake up Zayn, but he's such a heavey sleeper!" I exclaimed. "Smells good Lou!" Niall said as he put his arm around me "thanks Nialler!" He replied. The aroma of bacon wafted around my nose making me even more hungry than I already was!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's another chappie, cuz I'm nice ;) I'll update again tomorrow! Hope y'all like it :)