Chapter 14

After about 20 minutes of driving my phone vibrated. I was guessing it was Lily telling me she was home. I pulled the car up and read the message

From:Lily,

Hey Niall :) I'm home now, I'll miss you so much! Love you x

To: Lily,

Hey! And glad your home! Got a little surprise for ya! ;) and miss you and love you too! X

I sent the message and carried on driving. It seemed like I was driving forever but it was worth it, and her mum doesn't even know about me and Lily or about her going on vacation with her ex!

I kept driving until I reached my destination. It took me 15 more minutes to get here from when Lily text me. I walked up the path to her front door and knocked on the door. After a few seconds a older looking woman answered the door. "Hello dear, who are you?" She asked "I-I'm Niall, Lily's boyfriend?" I replied. Why, why, why did I say boyfriend? I'm so god damn stupid! Looks like I'm gonna have to explain everything!

"Boyfriend? But Lily has a boyfriend deary" she said looking confused. "Come in and explain everything".

I walked Inside the house wondering where Lily was. "This way love" she said as she entered the living room. I walked in to find Lily sitting on the sofa. I sat beside her and smiled. "NIALL!!" She screamed and gave me a hug. "You- your from one direction?" Lily's mum said looking rather shocked. "My name is Sonia, Lily's mum" she said as she shook my hand.

"Lily, you had better tell me what's going on."

Lilly's POV

I can't believe Niall came all the way back to visit me! But my mum was going to find out sooner or later so I may as well tell her the truth. "You had better tell me what's goin on." She said looking at me seriously. I looked at Niall and took a deep breath.

"Well, I didn't go to a friends for the two weeks, James forced me to go to this vacation thing with him but he abused me and nearly killed me, and he shot Niall in the shoulder. I was terrified but Niall saved me as let me spend the two weeks with him, and now James is in prison for two and a half years" I replied with tears in my eyes. I showed her my cuts and bruises and she begun to cry.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm safe now." I hushed my mum. She wiped away her tears. "Are you sure your ok?" She said to both of us. We nodded our heads and smiled. "Niall, thank you so much for saving my daughters life, your a hero! And your staying as far away from James as possible!" My mum said shaking to bits.

We spent a few hours talking to each other, and my mum liked Niall. I'm glad she did but who doesn't like Niall? "Lily, Niall? I'm just nipping to Auntie Sue's I won't be long" my mum called from in the kitchen. "Okay mum" I replied. She walked out of the house and shut the door behind her.

"Why did you come back?" I asked Niall helplessly smiling at him "here's the thing, your coming on your with us" he replied also smiling like an idiot. "What? No way, I can't Niall!" I replied, I was gobsmacked! "Yes you are" he replies as he pulled out a card from his pocket.

"This is a pass, you can come anywhere with us for free as long as you have that pass!" He said handing the pass to me. I couldn't say no really. "Thank you so so much!" I said kissing him on the lips. We hugged for a while until my mum got back. "I'm back darlings" she sang "mum, come here I want you to see something." I also song, I was so excited! She entered the room and sat by me on the sofa.

I showed her the pass and told her I was going on tour in two weeks with the boys "wow! Your so lucky! Just stay safe! It's a big thing Lily!" She said Patting me on the back. "I know" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooooo tired! Haha! Here is another chappie, hope you like it :)