Chapter 3

A/N :- SHOUT OUTS to fangurl2727 my bestie u have a great story and Itsmesaurabh we have common friends and stuff don't know you so well but absolutely LOVED your story

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't stop staring at Will once we sat on their table. He looked so amazing with his artfully messy brown hair that i couldn't even concentrate on what he was saying. 

"Alyssa, lost in my good looks?"

"Oh please, Will. Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was just introducing you to my friends, Luke, Adrian and Barry here." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Guys, this is Alyssa a transfer from Dallas." He said to his friends.

"Hey!" They all chimed in together.

"Hi guys its nice to meet you all." I replied with a quick nod.

"Please sit, Ally." Will said.

"10 minutes she is here and you have already created her nickname.. two months and you will marry her dude." Luke said with a grin.

I blushed and turned to face Will and saw that he was blushing and smiling too.

I didn't know what else to do so I sat down and started eating. Will and his friends started chatting but I couldn't stop staring at him and realized with a start that he was stealing glances at me too. We ate our lunch looking at each other and i couldn't bring myself to listen to what others were chatting around me.

Then, all of a sudden i heard a loud bell and realized lunch was over. No, man it had to get over now?

I looked at Will who gave me an apologetic smile with a shrug.

We stood up and dropped our trays near the bin. Will started walking in front of me and took some steps ahead. then, he was lost in the crowd and i couldn't see him again. Rachel and I walked out too and I found an impatient Will standing near the wall. I told Rachel to wait there.

"Hey Ally, thought you lost your way."

"Nothing like that Will, Tell me how can I help you?"

"Nothing, just that.." He took a step closer to me and.....

Tripped me.

"WILL!!!!"

He ran backwards and shouted "TIT FOR TAT ALLY"

"OH, ITS ON YOU ASS."

Saying this i took off to my class while I waited for the next day eagerly.

I think it was more than a crush now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at night with sweat on my face.

All I saw in the nightmare was me unconscious and drowning through water. And Will 

What the hell was that?

------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL'S POINT OF VIEW 

"Yes, don't worry about her I'm going to bring her with me. Yes she would have to choose."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :-SURPRISE SURPRISE

HAHAHAHA now wasn't that fun..

Wait for the next chapter to find out where Will is going to take her..... and what was her  nightmare about....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------