Chapter 4

Hey guys
This is a picture of Alyssa.
Hi five if you watch flash
Have fun reading and tell me your views.
-------------------------------------------
I couldn't sleep again. I tried my best but I just couldn't. Why was Will in my nightmare?
Why was I even getting a nightmare?
Why was I unconscious?
All these questions churned in my head until Rachel woke up and asked what was wrong.
I told her about my nightmare and she said that it meant nothing and i shouldn't worry much about it but I couldnt bring myself to agree.
-------------------------------------
I was still thinking about the dream when i entered the cafeteria today.
"Ouch!!" I said rubbing my head when i was down on the floor. As you could guess Will had striked again
Ally-1 Will -2
But I had to make it equal right.... So bam Will was on the floor too. He was laughing so hard that he didn't even realise when I put a leg and put him on the ground too and we both started laughing real hard.
Rachel was laughing behind me too in her laugh that sounded like a machine.
Will offered me his hand but he couldn't pick me up and fell down again this time on top of me.
I didn't know what had happened to me but I got a sudden urge to kiss him.
He was staring at me. God his eyes.....
Then all of a sudden he started tickling me. I started laughing again and couldn't stop. In between I managed to stammer "W-ILL -will-y-ou-st-op pl-e-ase."
He let go and I wanted to stay like that and stare at his eyes but Rachel offered me and Will a hand and we got up. We looked at each other and started laughing again. After some time there was no sound coming out of me and I was just sitting on the chair clapping like a retarted seal.
We decided to eat lunch after sometime though we were still laughing in between the bites of my cheese burger.
--------------------------------------
After lunch Will and I had a science class together.
We promptly decided that we would only play the game of tripping each other in lunch because i expected something to break now. Either a test tube or my back.
Our teacher Mr. Brunner decided that Will and I were going to be lab partners.
Mr. Brunner gave us a worksheet with 30 qustions and said we had to solve it.
Will and I got to work.
Surprisingly, Will knew a lot about science. He was a science nerd...just like me.
It was weird, I didn't guess from his looks that he was a science nerd too. We completed the worksheet first and saw that everyone was still writing.
Mr. Brunner was very happy with us.
We looked at each other and smiled.
God, he was gorgeous.
---------------------------------------------------
"Hey, I got to know from Abby that you were also in surfboarding." Will asked me when we were about to leave to our dorms.
"Yeah, I am in surfboarding. Its great that you are too. We are going to have fun then." I replied.
"Yeah, we will Ally." He replied with an apolegetic smile that was out of place here.
Maybe he knew something about my nightmare?
-----------------------------------------------------------